Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Alex has a face that, like her brother, can give away her mischievous tendencies with a smile. That combined with her brilliance and imagination can spell trouble for any who seem to get on the twins' bad side. She thinks before she speaks, which can make her a little manipulative when she sees an opportunity. She's a splendid liar, and her wit is unmatched by all but her brother- Unfortunately for him, he missed the lesson on brain-to-mouth filters.
She does have ADHD and Dyslexia like her brother. Sure, they have a harder time doing homework and reading, but since she enjoys the task it takes a lot less longer for her than it does for Chris. That's right, she likes homework. She puts just as much effort into that as she does her pranks, if not more because of her disabilities. She can always be seen, planning or working. Doesn't matter the time of day; She considers herself an insomniac, but really, she forces herself to stay awake so she has more time to think. She loves debating, too- Or as she puts it, proving people wrong and making them feel dumb. What other joy is there than the kind you get from proving to someone that you're smarter than they are?
She doesn't flirt, but she's playful, to everyone, so sometimes it looks as if she is flirting. She hates that, really. If you do manage to catch her attention, it's not anything romantic. She hates romance. Hate. What's the use of it? But she will be completely loyal to you. She'll protect you at any costs. Mess with her family or friends, you mess with her and her twin... And you don't want that at all.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) It all started with a cup of hot chocolate and a cold December.
Lisa Matthews was a Witch. She had graduated from the Salem Witches' Institute. She was determined to be able to live in both worlds. Which soon lead her to her one year away from getting her Musical Education degree.
Henry Richards was just a normal joe. He would go to work, school and home every. Single. Day. He wanted change. That soon came at a café.
It was cold and she didn't have any other classes that day, so she went to the local café to order some hot chocolate. Once she got her drink she turned around-
spilled the drink all over the person behind her!
She apologized over and over as she hastily started to clean up her mess. She looked up and their eyes met. After the incident, they hung out a few times before they actually became an item. A year later, they were engaged and six months later, they were finally husband and wife. Soon after, they became parents. Lisa would soon learn a secret that Henry hid so well, even HE didn't know it.
He was verbally abusive.
How did Lisa find out? Well, it goes like this:
Whenever the kids would do something wrong, he would yell at them and say things that would bring their moral down. He would even do it to his wife. Lisa only stays with him because she loves him and knows he can be better.
This is Alexandra's story.
Alexander Marie Richards (Later changed to Alexandra) was born on March 23rd with her twin brother Christopher. These two caused mayhem for their family. They grew up to be specialists in pranks and causing general mischief. Which of course, was not okay in their dad's book.
One day, when they were seven, he was sick and tired of having to watch were he stepped. So, he figured, if I separate them then it should end. It didn't. In fact, that's how their first sign of magic came. Alex screamed, and refused to move from the corner of her room. Her father attempted to pry her out of the corner, which ended in his hand being burnt. Some things were set on fire, other things were levitating... It was a weird week. Eventually they were allowed to have their own room again. Their mother had sat them down at talked to them about magic a day later.
They had assumed they were going to the same school as Amelia. They were... But it wasn't going to be Salem. Henry had gotten a job in Britain, which means they had to leave America and start a new life.
She asked Amelia every summer what Hogwarts was like. While she was definitely looking forward to it, the last thing she wants is to be separated from Chris.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! her model will be Sabrina Carpenter (I asked Fandom and she's OK with sharing her)
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No special powers, unless twin ESP counts.
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) "Whatever house Chris is in. Thanks." (Gryffindor)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Um.... And um.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: