00:14, January 3, 2017 (UTC)
A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Alex's greatest strength is her determination, and this is followed by her love for life, and her thirst for adventure. of course, this also is accompanied by her weaknesses - Her largest one being her ADHD and Dyslexia, which makes everything having to do with education just that more difficult, despite her determination. Her love for life in her joking and troublesome way, can often get her into trouble, and her adventurous streak can as well, because much of waht she does can be seen as reckless.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
She looks towards the future, but if asked this question, she would simply say her goal is to be happy, and to make other people happy.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Contrary to her adventurous streak, Alex loves reading, despite her dyslexia. During a free day, this gives her plenty of options- Read an adventure book (She LOVES Indiana Jones, go figure), or she could spend some time outside and explore- On her perfect days she's reading a book after climbing up a very large tree.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
1: Her wand. Magic isn't all that important to her, but it's incredibly useful. 2: Her book-bag. She usually has at least one book in there, as well as other miscellaneous items. 3: Miscellaneous prank items. She's still a prankster at heart. 4: A music iPod. She really loves music. 5:A picture of her and her family, minus henry.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
To Alex, this answer seems very SJW to her. But, she would change their outlooks on muggleborns and half-creatures, and elves.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
She's already been sorted into Gryffindor, but she's coming back from America.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
5) What's the best way to get things done?
A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Since last in England, Alex has grown particularly more positive on her outlook on life. Since Henry was locked up and thrown out from their lives, she sings and smiles a little brighter. But, she didn't change all that much. She's still a prankster, she's still adventurous, and she's still determined. Alex is also still very much responsible, although she's grown a bit more since she left in that case.
The biggest difference one could see in her is that she doesn't prank for fun, but more for payback and when someone deserves it. She's a lot kinder, and much more outgoing than before. That, and she's more vocal. She had also found a small love for singing- Although, at the moment, it's just in the shower or when she's completely alone, but it's one of her favorite things to do. Just sit outside, watch nature, and sing.
Smaller differences include, but are not limited to: The fact that she is a lot more clean. More organized, and she loves schoolwork just a bit more. There is also the fact that Alex is more caring about other people's feelings, and doesn't discriminate against house elves, centaurs, giants, vampires, or werewolves. If anything, that just makes them more interesting. Alex is also much more focused, despite her ADHD. She can't exactly work past it, and she's still distracted at moments, but she'll tried her damnedest to pay attention.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
It all started with a cup of hot chocolate and a cold December.
Lisa Matthews was a Witch. She had graduated from the Salem Witches' Institute. She was determined to be able to live in both worlds. Which soon lead her to her one year away from getting her Musical Education degree.
Henry Richards was just a normal joe. He would go to work, school and home every. Single. Day. He wanted change. That soon came at a café.
It was cold and she didn't have any other classes that day, so she went to the local café to order some hot chocolate. Once she got her drink she turned around-
And spilled the drink all over the person behind her!
She apologized over and over as she hastily started to clean up her mess. She looked up and their eyes met. After the incident, they hung out a few times before they actually became an item. A year later, they were engaged and six months later, they were finally husband and wife. Soon after, they became parents. Lisa would soon learn a secret that Henry hid so well, even HE didn't know it.
He was verbally abusive.
How did Lisa find out? Well, it goes like this:
Whenever the kids would do something wrong, he would yell at them and say things that would bring their moral down. He would even do it to his wife. Lisa only stays with him because she loves him and knows he can be better.
This is Alexander's story.
Alexander (Later changed to Alexandra) Marie Richards was born on March 23rd with her twin brother, Cristopher. These two caused mayhem for their family. They grew up to be specialists in pranks and causing general mischief. Which of course, was not okay in their dad's book.
One day, when they were seven, he was sick and tired of having to watch were he stepped. So, he figured, if I separate them then it should end. It didn't. In fact, that's how their first sign of magic came. While Chris blew things up, everything started flying mid-air, and were sometimes thrown at walls. Eventually, they got their own room again.
This lead to a discussion with their mom about magic. Of course this happened while his older sister was at Salem. So they obviously assumed they would be going there.
Life had other plans.
Henry got a job in England when they were ten, forcing the whole family to move to Britain. So, guess what? That means they get to go to Hogwarts. No big deal. Then he heard about sorting. What if she got separated from his Chris?!
Fortunately, they were both sorted into Gryffindor. But soon, things got very complicated very quickly. In their second year, their elder sisters made a plan to get Henry in jail, which surprisingly worked. But of course, this threw their family in turmoil. Without a reason to stay there, their elder brother, Xavi, left, and with Xavi went Alex, since she so happened to hate England now. She realized Chris may have some difficulties with this, but she thought he'd be okay. Then, he went to America to meet up with her.
Alex, knowing he loved England, and wanted to stay there, immediately called him out on this, thinking he'd have been better off staying in England. Chris just happened to take this the wrong way, which was reasonable. This casued a fallout between the two. The siblings who were once the closest, became not-even-friends. In fact, they were basically each other's worst enemy.
Alex had started in Ilvermorny during her time in America, and she was sorted into Thunderbird. She LOVED it there. She had plenty of friends, and many reasons to stay... And she would never admit it, but her brother being there made it all the better, even if they weren't talking.
Two years later, Chris informed her that he was leaving yet again, and she threw a fit. Although, Chris was avoiding her for the next two weeks. She had BEGGED her grandparents to let her follow, and they agreed, sending their sister a letter. She immediately got on a plane and followed.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
She's taller than her earlier years, topping off at 5'7", only an inch shorter than her brother. Other than that, she has not changed very much. Model: Sabrina Carpenter.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into. Everyone must answer!)
1) How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2) Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character.
B) No, this is not my first character.
3) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
Two others, one exotic
- your brains are made of gogurt and i hate your guts. 00:22, January 3, 2017 (UTC)