Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alex is a Smart lad. At times, he can be very manipulative, but its not quite often. he's very wise and can give you good advice, as well as support if needed. Thosewho are mean better watch out though, as Alex knows a transfiguration spell (only one) taught to him by his parents. he has a passion for drawing, as well as photography and music. Alex hopes to be a healer in the future.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alex was born to Alex Walker (RIP) and a unknown mother . Alex was a famous beater and was once the captain of the Ravenclaw quiddich team but nothing is known about the mum. Alex soiled their son as much as they could, but teaching him the meaning of family and friendship. Of course, most of that went down the drain when she turned 8, as his dad was killed in a horrible fire due to a fire. For that monent on Alex was mentally scarred and when he sees fire he instantly tries to put it out.
Even as young as he was, as he was incredibly smart and knew of what had happened. In fact, the muggle's parents were both wizards and knowing of Alex's heritage (They were old family friends), they took him to Lil Bundles. Every time a couple tried adopting him, he refused and was incredibly stubborn. he just didn't want to replace her family. When he turned 11, he chose to live at his Great Grandmas, a powerful witch, and was invited to go to Hogwarts.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-Blood, related to the captain of the Ravenclaw quiddich team from 2005-2006, Alex walker
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
3, all are dead and none were exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
GMT +0 England
Number of A's: 2
Number of B's: 2
Number of C's:1
Number of D's: 2