1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alex is very talkative, easily excited and loves to have fun, though she can be serious and quiet when needed. She loves her friends and family and will do anything for them. If you gain her trust and friendship then she will never leave you and even if you were mean to her she'll easily forgive (one of her quotes is, 'forgive and forget). However, even though she loves to have fun and party, she knows when it's time to settle down and work.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alex had a great childhood. A loving family, a great group of friends and she was one of the most well liked people in school. Also since she's the youngest of the two other siblings (both boys), she's been the real baby of the family and has always been the center of attention, which is why she's the usually the life of the party. Though one day her world got turned upside down when she found out she was actually a witch and was being sent to Hogwarts. Even though a bit scared and uncertain, she put on a brave face, packed her bags and was ready for a magical adventure.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Hufflepuff
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: Philippine Time
OOC: I'm requesting this character to be a third year, thanks. :)
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: