Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
"Describe my personality? That's not an easy task. I suppose start with the good things about me right?"
"So I'm told that I'm one of nicest people you'll ever meet. I'm a people-pleaser and hate to see people angry or upset. I love to help others and am very self-less. I always put the needs of others before my own. I don't need to be told thank you, either. I get satisfaction in knowing that I made a difference in someone's day. I’m a very honest person. Always have been, mostly due to the fact that I am godawful at lying. I'd also to take this chance to discount a prevalent rumor: I am not flirty. I enjoy giving people compliments. That's not flirting."
"Now onto the negative... I'm overly emotional. I mean really over-emotional. I cry during comedy movies. It's bad, like really bad. I hate it. I don't want to cry over every stupid little thing, but I can't help it. I mean I've cried so much that I learned how to cry on command. Kato hates that, because I never use it for ulterior purposes. I've been called idealistic as well, but I just want everyone to be happy and accepted for who they are! I hate prejudiced people!"
"As for romance... I want to be swept off my feet by a prince. Is that a crime? Apparently it is, because that’ll never work for me. My sister scares away all the nice boys leaving the arrogant jerks."
"I love my sister, I do, but I wish she wasn't so over-protective. I'm younger by six minutes. In what universe does that make her infinitely older and more mature? Exactly. It doesn't. If anything... I'm the most mature member of my family."
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
"My family... has issues. And that's putting it mildly. My parents had an arranged marriage since they were members of the aristocracy. My father is Belgian, my mother is French. My mother was a Bellefeuille when she attended Beuxbatons. My father was home-schooled, and now runs a successful business. My mother's the headmistress of Beauxbatons. Yes, that does mean that I am the headmistress' daughter. Yay me.
"But that's not the problem with my family. I have an older brother named Jonas, except that he was disowned by my homophobic father after he came out as gay. Mother didn't talk kindly to this, neither did Kato and I. Before father disowned Jonas, I was a daddy's girl. Now... not so much. I really hate discrimination and prejudice."
"Being the daughter of a successful businessman and headmistress of Beauxbatons, there's certain things expected of me. I have to be a perfect lady. Father calls me 'princess'... I'm not a huge fan of the nickname. I'd be happy in life, if I could just help people. I'd love to be a healer or a professor. I absolutely adore children, and am quite good with them. This came in handy when it comes to dealing with first years."
"Speaking of school... I attend Beauxbatons. I was sorted into Papillonlisse upon arrival. My twin, Kato was sorted into Ombrelune. It was difficult being apart from another right at first, but we adapted. I proved to be decently good at school, Charms came easily enough, as did Transfiguration... that is after I got over the whole animal thing. Care of Magical Creatures also comes pretty easy. Potions, History and Herbology are alright. But... it's Defense that gets to me. I couldn't hurt a fly so combat magic... it's not my thing. At all."
"I have a reputation at the school to be very charming, flirty and sweet. I'm pretty sure half of the boys have thought about me in a romantic sense at least once. The thing is... I've never had a boyfriend. Kato scares all the nice ones off, and I want my first boyfriend to be sweet, not an arrogant jerk. I'm also known to be very helpful towards the first years. I always find time to show them around school. This has led me to be known as 'the babysitter for the firstie'. Honestly... I'm a very good babysitter. So they're not wrong."
"Growing up in the aristocracy has taught me a few things. I'm an excellent dancer, singer and I play guitar and piano. Whereas Kato would be off scuba diving, I would playing and writing music. Now, I'm going into my fourth year at Beauxbatons."
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
11. 1 exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
User:Jay Sea/sig22:20, April 2, 2016 (UTC)