Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alexandra's no longer the thief she used to be.
She has to keep reminding herself that in order to have peace within her. Nobody can get even remotely close to finding the true girl that lies under so many layers, surrounded by so many walls. There will be times where she'll show a slightly more vulnerable side, but once she even begins to suspect you're tying to break through her, she'll shut herself out. It's not that she wants to... it's just that her past is something she wants nobody to see. However, there are still remains of her old personality and life, for old habits die hard. The auburn-haired girl is still quite sneaky and secretive, though now it's just because of her new-found shyness. If you're lucky enough to get through her hard walls, you'll be surprised at what you'll see.
You'll see that there's more to this girl than meets the eye. Alex has a more vulnerable, sweet and caring side, though she'll be fiercely protective of those around her. It's mainly due to the fear of not wanting to lose any more family. She's had enough of that to last a lifetime. Her mother, the Blood Moon...
Being a victim of ADHD, it's difficult for Alex to stay put in one place, making her wander around aimlessly, thus creating her more daring personality. Or at least contribute to that daring personality. The mix of her daring side and her stubborn and determined one is quite the recipe for disaster. With that, as well as her ADHD, she can be more challenging and sarcastic at times, though she manages to get that side of her at bay.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
It all began with Katie Mitchell and Bethany Anderson.
Katie and Bethany met during a trip the Salem institute made to Europe. They were on Hogsmeade, when Bethany bumped into Katie. That day they became friends, but were separated due to Katie only being there for a trip. Katie returned to Salem, and Bethany continued her years in Hogwarts as a Ravenclaw. It was on their sixth year that Katie had had enough. She hadn't forgotten of Bethany. She asked her parents to transfer her to Hogwarts, knowing fully well that was where Bethany studied. Or at least she hoped she still did. Her parents were those kind of parents that preferred success and money over family, so it was easy for Katie to get transferred to Hogwarts. When she arrived, she was sorted into Slytherin, which she didn't mind. The day she finally found Bethany, she ended up nothing but a shell. Why, exactly? She was lip-locked with her boyfriend. As soon as she saw Katie, though, she pushed him away and tried running after her, but her boyfriend didn't exactly take it kindly.
Having taken this the wrong way, Katie desperately tried to head back to Salem, just to be stopped by her parents. They were finally rid of Katie, and they didn't want her back. It didn't matter, though, because a week later or so, they died. Quite brutally, might I add. They were tortured, and later burned to death because of some old rivalry with a gang leader. Long story short, the guy was found, got condemned to jail for life along with his goonies, and Katie passed her sixth and most of her seventh year in Hogwarts all depressed.
By the time they graduated, Katie and Bethany had already talked and sorted things through. It came to light that Bethany's ex hurt her multiple times, and so he was expelled a week before their seventh year Christmas break. Years had passed of Katie and Bethany dating, when they finally got married. Instead of getting the help of science, they'd decided to adopt, and so the Mitchell-Anderson family grew. Many years and kids later, they finally decided to get the help if science and have a kid of their own. Nine months later, Sophia Mitchell-Anderson and Theodore Mitchell-Anderson were born.
A year after their birth, the married couple decided to continue adopting, their love of kids being too big. It wasn't a problem, though, considering they had the help of their eldest kids.
To be adopted, one must be an orphan. To be an orphan, to lose a family.
Adeline Chevalier was a beautiful, young French witch with her whole life ahead of her. She was an amazing writer, and had been told she had the potential of becoming a professional. Of course, that got ruined when one day, she bumped into a guy dressed in all black. That raised a red flag and she immediately began to run back to her home, just for the man to take her against her will to the house of the then president of France. Turns out his son was a psychotic freak and had been stalking her with the excuse that she was "so friggin' beautiful". That night, against her will, she had sex with the son of the president, and the president himself, who didn't want his son to have all the fun.
She was eventually released, just to find out one of the two had impregnated her. After nine months of depression, pain, and agony, Alexandra Désirée Chevalier was born. Nearly at the end of the pregnancy, the son of the president found out she was pregnant, and thinking the girl was his, he quickly took action. He took Adeline again (along with "his" daughter), but this time, he proposed to her. Had it not been for the fact that he did it in front of the Eiffel Tower to the sight of many, many tourists, she would have said no. How did nobody notice she was taken by force? She had no freaking clue.
Months passed and eventually, the night before the wedding arrived. That night, out of pure curiosity, the son of the president had a DNA test taken on his daughter and him as well, just to discover that she wasn't his daughter, but his half-sister. Completely and utterly disgusted, he found his wife-to-be, and demanded to tell him where his half-sister was, which made the woman pale drastically. She had a feeling she knew what he was going to do, and why. She merely told him she'd kill the girl herself, and he reluctantly agreed. It'd bring her more pain. His one condition was that he was there to witness it. After much arguing, he ordered a maid to watch the events unfold.
Rather than killing little Alexandra, the woman saved her, knocking the maid out cold, putting Alex in a fruit basket, and scribbling down the baby's name, just to leave the infant a few streets in front of the large house. Once the son of the president found out (thanks to the maid, who was quite pissed), he killed Adeline without a second thought, and ordered his men to find the girl. Little did he know that Alexandra had already been found...
A group of young adults stumbled across the fruit basket, and took notice of Alexandra. They exchanged quick words in a language foreign to France, and the person who seemed to be the leader of the group, a female in her early 20's with blonde hair and blue eyes, picked her up, making the note fall to the floor. Another guy picked it up, and informed the rest that it was a name. Figuring it was the baby's name, that's what they began to call her. Rather than taking her to a local orphanage, the group took her to Venice, Italy. Since they hadn't adopted her, it would be considered kidnapping, but the group didn't care. Oh, no.. caring isn't something a muggle group of thieves did. So why did they stay with the baby? They knew she was their ticket to getting things. Shiny things.
Growing up, the group and Alexandra were always on the move, teaching her what she had to know along the way. That, however, stopped a few weeks before her eighth birthday. She got into a heated discussion with one of the guys she considered a brother, Alejandro le Tallec. It quickly escalated to the point that she caused a small fire in the living room of where they were staying at the time, which was in Rome. Too involved in the discussion, she didn't notice the fire. When she did... it was too late. She had made it out alive thanks to the blonde-haired, blue-eyed woman she'd considered a sister - Marlene le Tallec. Yes, she was Alejandro's sister, but that didn't matter anymore, huh?
Using what she had learned previous years to her benefit, Alexandra committed thievery to survive. She often got caught, but that only made her smarter, wiser.. colder. She was let off the hook most of the times, though, seeing as she was so young. They didn't place her in an orphanage, though, seeing as she would make an escape before they could call anyone.
It was three weeks before she turned ten that she was found by Bethany and Katie, who immediately wanted to adopt her (they were on a vacation trip). They knew she was a witch. Probably because they walked in on her having yet another little magical outburst.. They underwent the hassle of having to go back to France, get all the paperwork, etc etc.. Finally, Alexandra had a family again. She'd warmed up to Katie and Bethany rather quickly, but now what was left was to see if she'd get along with the rest of her new siblings.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her model is Raffey Cassidy.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Starts not this upcoming term, but the other.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
- REDIRECT Template:TimelessChild