Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alexandria is a nutcase, total and utterly. She rushes to do what she can to cause trouble, of any sort. She is friendly, happy go lucky and reckless. She's also very pushy when it comes down to it; making the most calm person anquish; Alex has ADHD and is over hyperactive for the most part; she loves sports. She hates it when people try to talk down to her; she will go nuts on them (and make puns forever on wards) about it. She does however, have a lighter side to her but her mousy, bookish half sister makes it impossible - she's good at everything she does and is truly an honest person who has come to terms with everything. She wishes she could be as smart as Erwyn is; but doesn't tell her that.
Her lighter side; she's a decent student once she settles down from her shenanigans, and calms down. She's happy in general and cares about her friends dearly, because her family life is crummy; her papa refuses to speak about her while she doesn't even know her mother.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alexandra was the produce of a one night stand between an unknown muggle man and an unknown Prositute who gave her up immedately. The woman also just happened to be a Pure Blooded Witch who was so desperate; she became a whore in the muggle world becuase she burned all her bridges in the Wizarding world and had no other choice in the Muggle world but to be whore herself out because she had no formal college degree in the muggle world; she was only 18 years old and a Scottish woman.
Alex grew up in homes; a miserable exstience for a child of her age. The other children were no better; they were mean and cruel to make up for the horrible lives they were living. It was a miracle when she used magic on a unspecting bully that was picking on her when she used magic to burn the other girls hair in fire out of petty revenge. She was 8 years old when she used magic for the first time. She has currently been living in the orphanage for two years now, currently.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! She has brown eyes and long, brown hair. Her model is brady reiter
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half Blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Nope!
11) What year is your character in? 1st
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)Gryffindor
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? I think I deleted like.... 5 characters, so this would be my fifth techinally.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:3
Number of D's:2