1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Alexandra was an unlucky child, put up for adoption at the very start. She had been adopted several times afterwards but caused too much trouble for any family to be bothered to keep her - too much hassle. Even when she found a short term home she was mainly left alone because she was a problem child. What they didn't understand is that she wanted love rather than a large room filled with small, virtually indestructible toys.
She made more and more noise as she grew, always moving from family to family, even quicker than before. She just wanted attention, but everyone misunderstood her and were fearful of spending too much time with her. The orphanage were steadily growing sick of her being returned and began advertising her falsely as a little angel, although they were soon to find out that this was not going to work either.
Alexandra finally found a home, a Norwegian couple with a similar adopted son. Automatically identifying her as a witch, they took her to Norway with them, and whilst it took a lot for by-then ten year old Alexandra, she adjusted and could finally call herself...happy. Her and Arthur got along well, and as each other's sole friends they grew up together.
At the age of eleven she was admitted to Durmstrang. Her and Arthur went there together - they would not be separated. But now, with new careers in sights, they have finally done do, although they did keep in touch. . . Until she cut it off at her end.
She has spent several years in absolute isolation, using her solitude in the old forest to her advantage. She ransacked many houses, gaining an arsenal for herself. Till now, nobody had heard much about her, training herself as a mercenary. Those who did come across her...well...do I need to say?
Now entirely ready in practices both wizarding and Muggle, she is going back into society as someone dark and dangerous..
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Alexandra matured over her Durmstrang years, becoming snarky and arrogant. She sometimes acts like she is queen of the world, but can act humble rather effectively. She is witty but by no means truly friendly, she's like a viper who will grow close to you, maybe even become your friend, before she strikes at the least expected moment.
However, mentally unstable as she is, she will usually not hesitate to kill anymore - you are lucky if you experience this above. She prefers to strike before she can grow too close, becoming ruthless. She still lives in her safe house on the outskirts of the old forest - and often mugs people as she goes to gain money.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure Blood
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Black Parade (hopefully,)
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single
OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
9 and, um, 1 4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. UTC