Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Lexa is the epitome of a good time, having always believed that living life to the fullest is the purest and most logical motto to hold in life. She enjoys adventure, pranks, jokes and puns. With sarcasm and wit as sharp as a knife, to combat Lexa in a duel of intellect is social suicide. She was designed and educated well before her years in order to be an appropriate hunter and to do so requires everything to do with intelligence and stealth. She can be bubbly and often distant, in a far away world where her parents didn't urge her to follow in their path. She wants to live her own life, pulling pranks and flirting with just about anyone and everyone. Not to mention that she one day wants to open up a wiccan shop of her very own.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alexandria was born in Barcelona, Spain to a rich, aristocratic family of hunters with a strong distaste for any creature that weren't immediately muggle or witch/wizards. This included species like werewolves, vampires, animagus, centaurs and much more. Each generation was forced to train and part-take in learning to hunt and kill these species. Whilst the ministries did not condone such violence and many of her family members had been jailed for such treasonous actions, many escaped trials and verdicts unscathed and continued to assassinate innocent people.
Lexa, who soon hated to be called Alexandria due to the nature of the name which had been passed down through the family, took her fighting lessons and grueling studies of each creature with a pinch of salt. As long as she pretended to be the daughter that her parents always wanted, they had no reason to be disappointed with her. So when she showed her magical abilities and celebration soon followed, she requested to attend a school overseas to experience another culture and ways of teaching.
It took many months to convince her parents that this was the right decision to make, they finally agreed upon one exception; letters every month and visitation back home in Spain whenever there were breaks. Lexa grudgingly agreed to the terms and was transported to Hogsmeade, where she currently resides with friends of her mother until school begins.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model: Lilly Kruk
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Going to be in first next IC year.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Eight. Two Exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.