Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alexandru has a dry sense of humor. He's also very sarcastic and witty. He loves learning and loves to practice spells. Alex doesn't like being noticed by random strangers. He's had enough of that to last a lifetime. He has a tendency to be cold and distant to those he first meets. He's extremely loyal to his friends and family. He respects people's wishes and there's a part of him that understands. Though the other part is extremely curious. He hates being treated like child when he acts more mature than his parents at times.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
The Vladimirescu family descends from kings. Ever heard of Vladimir the Impaler? You probably know him better as Dracula. That's their ancestor. They used to be kings and queens. Defenders of Romania and protectors of their family secrets. Their family soon lost the throne due to one of their ancestors having not produced an heir fast enough. So they ended up giving the throne to their cousins.
This family has many secrets. Their biggest secret? Well, they are a line full of magic. Yes. They are witches and wizards. Werewolves and Vampires. Of course, that doesn't mean that every person in the family are.
Andrei Vladimirescu was a young wizard when he graduated as a Slytherin from the prestigious Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This was no surprise. After all, his family preferred Hogwarts over Durmstrang. They thought Hogwarts was just a better place to seek an education. After all, they haven't been proven wrong...yet.
Brândusa Albescu on the other hand, graduated from Durmstrang that year. Her family had no desire to go to England for reasons unknown. It was an old feud long forgotten. However, being as stubborn as they are, they still simply refused to go. After all, "they know what they did." (They don't.)
It was destiny for these two to meet.
At least, that's what everyone wants you to think.
In reality, they met because they were engaged to be married. It was benefical marriage. After all, it was just to get an heir for the two families. That was the plan anyways. After their marriage they actually ended up falling in love with each other. And so, Alexandru Vladimirescu, Heir to the Vladimirescu Name, and Second in Line for the Throne, came to be.
He spent his first eight years learning about the nobility and training to be the heir. And never seeing his father. His father was always away doing some "important business" for some group called the "Royal Alliance". Alex didn't understand it. Well, not until one day, his father came home with a family that was clearly not from Romania. His father called them the "Seelie Family". And Alex's life changed. Forever.
His father and mother instantly arranged for Rebekah and Alex to spend some time together. Something about "Strengthening international bonds". Alex at soon started to like this Rebekah person. They quickly became friends and both families were unusually happy about something.
During one of the parties, they lit some candles. His three year old brother held one, and dropped the candle. Alex, not wanting to start a fire, and potentially hurting everyone in the castle, he caused the candle's flame to burn out, without touching it.
When Alex turned eleven, his family immediately sent him to Hogwarts (with a huge disagreement between father and mother mind you). He spent his first four years there, quietly studying and doing his best. He spent his summers either at Romania or at the Seelie house with Rebekah.
He then found out Rebekah would join him at Hogwarts in his fifth year. He couldn't be more happy. However, he's about to find out something. About his betrothal to his best friend.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
"Your going to be a fine young man when you grow up." "He takes after his father!" Ever since he could talk, he was told how much he looked like his ever absent father. How handsome he looks. How he will be a fine successor to the Vladimirescu Family Bloodline. He hated being told that. They don't know him at all.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Twelve. Two Exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 2
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 2
User:Jay Sea/sig20:24, February 1, 2016 (UTC)