Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alexis is generally a quiet person, unless someone gets close to her, in which she never shuts up. She hates being around large groups of people. Even with friends, she would prefer to be alone. She’s not quite fearless, but loves taking chances and doing dares. She’s very spontaneous, often shocking a lot of people with her actions. She’s afraid of rejection and commitment, because she never wants to disappoint people. She’s also great at lying to people, and never stumbles over words.
Always getting into advanced placement classes at muggle school, Alexis is very smart, and a great student. Alexis has a low self-esteem, and in general is very uncomfortable about who she is. Because of this, she tends to shut people out of her life. She tends to get attached to people a lot. She’s also a music lover, and is talented in playing the guitar.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alexis was born to to her parents, Danica (pure-blood) and Zach Howell (muggle). They were high-class but Alexis never really wanted any of it. She was perfectly fine without having all the expensive things her mother bought her. She felt separated from her parents quite often, them being close minded about everything. She always felt trapped when around them. Alexis never had many friends, and even when she did, never felt close to them.
Around the age of 10, Alexis started showing her first signs of magic, and was quite started by it. She had managed to break a glass cup from across the room and had started crying. Her mother explained what was happening to her. Soon after, at the age of 11, Alexis received her letter to Hogwarts and was extremely excited. She absolutely hated her town and her old school. She was thrilled.8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
She has brown hair, and blue-ish greyish eyes. She is average height, at about 5'4". I am planning to use Alexis G. Zall as her model.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-Blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No
11) What year is your character in? 3rd
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Central; -6:00
Number of A's: 3
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 0