1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Erik Mace Regis and Alessandra Helen Gold met at a concert, in London, and hooked up after the concert was over. Alessandra left back home to Paris, where she was from. She didn't realize she was pregnant until a week after she got home. They used the DNA to track Erik, who was shocked. Erik and Alessandra moved in with each other, and Erik proposed about 2 years after Alexis Brianne Regis was born
Alexis' parents argued all the time, and Erik still hadn't told Alessandra that he was a wizard. Alessandra was getting tired of the lies so she moved out, and left the baby to Erik. Soon afterwards, Erik started dating Rose Bender, also a wizard, and his best friend from Hogwarts. Rose, was also divorced, and had two boys, Luke and Joshua. Luke was Alexis' age, and Josh was 3 years older.
During the time, Alessandra also started dating someone new and "accidentally" got pregnant with a daughter, to be named Stephanie.
As Alexis got older, she became more popular, and joined a band when she was in middle school. When she was in seventh grade, her powers started showing and at the end of the next year she was accepted into Hogwarts.
When she was in Hogwarts, she became popular and rebellious, and got over-all "average" scores on her OWLS and NEWTS. During her first year, her birth-mother got pregnant with another girl "Eowyn".
She now spends her time, living in the wizard world, hanging out with her friends and family, and trying to get a job.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Alexis is generally a kind and easygoing person. Dispite this, she often tends to avoid getting super close to people because of her parents history, therefor she has a hard time believing in love and has no problem with lieing to people. She is always awkard in serious conversations and always tries to crack a joke. She is independent, and a bit of a loner, although she has a few friends. She enjoys singing and playing instruments. She is a book-nerd.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-Blood
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Nope
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Currently not working.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
2 exotic. 1 of them is inactive.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Central Time
Bea, the leader of the M.F.P.O.T.Y. 19:05, June 11, 2014 (UTC)