Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
- Alfie is a complete social butterfly. He loves making friends with anyone and everyone, and because of his Veela qualities, it's very easy. He knows all the right words, knows how to get out of trouble, how to win arguments, how to flirt, how to lie flawlessly. He's incredibly charming, with a pretty smile and sparkling eyes, and has the same entrancing aura his mother had. He's very carefree and happy-go-lucky, and is the "shoot-and-ask-questions-later" type. He attends parties, goes to every social event possible, likes causing trouble and is a complete adrenaline junkie. Sky-diving, bungie-jumping, hang-gliding - he wants to do it all.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
- Alfie never knew his mother. His dad's told him stories; according to him, she was the most beautiful creature alive, with long raven-black hair and eyes the colour of fresh honey. She was entrancing; her voice was smooth like silk, and wherever she went, she seduced men with just a look. His dad, Jared, was one of the those men, but him, his mother loved. They fell deeply in love and were married only a year later. Alfie was born two years after that, at three a.m. on a fresh spring morning.
- It was only a couple days after Alfie was born that his mother had an accident. The couple and their newborn son lived in a huge apartment, and one night, his mother was just leaning against the balcony, feeling the wind against her arms, when she leaned a little too far. The fall was long, and death was quick. It was only after his beloved died that Jared found he couldn't cope. He couldn't cope with a child, and being widowed had deeply destroyed him; the choice to give up his son for adoption was a horrible choice to make, but Jared is still adamant that it was the right one.
Alfie was adopted by another American family who resided in the town of Port Angeles, Washington. It was a happy childhood; the family were and still are incredibly close and loving of each other, and they took Alfie in as one of the family straight away. They loved him, and Alfie loves them. Just before his eleventh birthday, he received a letter from his biological father, which informed him about... a lot.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
- Modelled by Gerard Way, Alfie is very handsome. Tall for his age and quite slim, he stands at 5'7", with dyed black hair and soft hazel eyes. His skin is quite pale, and he has a jawline which could cut glass. He is also quarter-Veela, which only adds to the attractiveness. He wears eyeliner quite a lot, and sometimes a little bit of black eyeshadow.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
- He is a quarter-Veela, from his mother's side.
11) What year is your character in?
- 4th year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
- 7 characters, none exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
- UTC +1
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: