Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alfie Dragomirov is a quiet guy. He prefers being alone rather than being in a crowd. He hates being the center of attention and keeps himself secluded. Admittedly, Alfie is very sarcastic at times and somewhat rude. He suffers from Dyslexia and has a hard time learning, yet he only breaks through with the help of his sister. He's usually shunned and judged by many people, making him somewhat defensive. He's very protective of his sister, even if she doesn't like it. Alfie doesn't have a social life, and he admits it. He knows it's unhealthy, but he smokes as well. That's one of the many reasons he's almost always alone or with his sister. To not get caught.
Alfie has lately been considering being a dark wizard, knowing that with his dyslexia, getting a job would be hard. Especially with his poor social skills. Alfie plays the electric guitar and is quite good at it. He sings as well, but has never sung or played in front of anybody. He dislikes all animals, except cats, for some odd reason. He just likes them
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Viktor Dragomirov and Angela Constantin met on Moscow, Russia. Angela was on a mission for her job as an auror, meanwhile Viktor was a dark wizard looking forward to having a good time. Angela and her team made a fake deal with Viktor and his 'gang', leading them towards a secluded alley, where Viktor and his associates would be ambushed. Once there, everything went according to plan, except for one minor detail. Due to his badass looks and dark attitude, Angela fell for him. Love at first sight, if you must.
Viktor used that to his advantage. When they were taken to holding cells, he feigned falling for her. Like a fool, Angela helped him escape with the condition that they met where she, along with her team, had ambushed him. Like promised, Viktor met her there when the clock struck midnight the next night. One thing led to another, and Viktor had sex with her, thus creating Nadezhda. Viktor wanted to abandon her, and he was, but a plan had flourished. He'd be there for this child's first year. He'd get Angela pregnant again, hopefully have a son, and hire someone to assassinate Angela, before kidnapping his kids and using them to be his own minions.
Like planned, Viktor had his firstborn and around two years later, he had a son. Alfie Simon Dragomirov Constantin was born on a rainy June 1st. Around two months later, Viktor left Angela and took his kids along, much to her dismay. She was angry at him, and swore to have revenge. The next day, Viktor took a flight to his ex lover's home place, Bucharest, Romania, after hiring an assassin to assassinate his now ex lover. He lived hidden from everything with his two kids. Unknown to him, the assassin never killed her, but instead fell for her. They ended up getting married and later having children of their own. Adela, Alexandru, and Anton Lăcustă, children of Angela Constantin and Adam Lăcustă.
Alfie and Nadezhda grew up with their dark and cold father. He used his children to lure woman in and take advantage of them. When he got bored with them, he kicked them out like ragged dolls. Their children grew up, knowing of their magical inheritance. Alfie hated his father and always tried his best to protect his sister from their father's wrath every time he got drunk. Growing up, Alfie and his sister were greatly influenced by their father. Their dad tried to force them into learning dark magic, even giving them his parents' wands to practice. Alfie was sick of it. He was sure he had many half-siblings his father didn't want or plan to recognize as his own, due to taking advantage of so many women.
When Alfie started Hogwarts, he was placed in ______________. He was shocked, expecting Slytherin. Growing up in his house, he liked it. It was full of knowledge. On his fourth year, a Hufflepuff had somehow managed to find out his history and the horrors Alfie and Nadezhda's father had committed. Alfie panicked. He had been uncovered. Turns out it was just his ass of a father pulling a test on him with one of his associate's son. Alfie was legitimately pissed. The summer afterwards, he and his dad got into a fight, which led his father to telling him to grow a pair and be a man. To use the dark magic inside him to his advantage. Alfie kept thinking on it, and decided what he wanted to be on terms of good wizard or dark wizard. He never told his father or sister of his choice.
Alfie finally reached his seventh year. He's been more dark than ever and sneaky as well. Hi plans have been kept to himself, no longer trusting his sister enough to tell her. He's just a year away from being an adult and stepping into the real world. That was a thought he feared, for he would have a big choice to make. A choice to decide his lifestyle. A choice between good or bad, light or dark.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Nine, one of which is exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: