1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A combat spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alias is like a protective older brother; he cares too much for his family. He's by no means a protector, but he will stand up for his friends and family. He believes in equal treatment for all, and that's how he treats everyone. He's also part book-worm, if you think about it.
But, on another note, Alias is incredibly disorganized and his room may generally be found in a trainwreck. He's also a big daydreamer, and tends to space out quite often. This is probably the result of not having Alyssa with him. That, and he may get homesick easily.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alias Christian Vanvilkinburgh was born on March 1st, to Armando Vanvilkinburgh and Taylor Romberger, and exactly 3 mins before his twin, Alyssa Corinne Vanvilkinburgh. Things were all well for the twins as young infants, but it was soon due to change...
Taylor discovered that Armando had cheated on her, when a letter from his ex turned up, telling him that he was the father of her kid. He tried to persuade her to stay... but things only got worse from there. After an exhausting custody battle, the twins were split. Alias left for France with his mother and Alyssa went to Germany with her father.
Alias had a hard time living with his mother. It's not that he doesn't like her or anything... it's just that he misses Alyssa so badly. His whole childhood was basically wishing Alyssa came back. He never really did anything else. Well, he did, but he looks at it as nothing important.
When Alias was six, he had his first sign of magic. He painted the wall of his room in pink, Alyssa's favorite color. Guess that comes to show how badly he missed her.
When Alias was eight, he got his own owl, and from then, he started writing to Alyssa. Not a day would go by without him writing another letter. Alyssa obviously wrote back, but it wasn't long till Alias' mother forbid this thing. Alias ignored her, and kept doing it.
When Alias turned of age, he began schooling in Beauxbatons Academy. It was semi-unfamiliar territory; his mother had gone to Beauxbatons, but Alias hardly knew about it. Speaking of which, that forced him to learn French, which took a while, considering he grew speaking Dutch and some German.
But ever since, Alias was generally the best of his class, yet, he hardly conversed with any of his classmates. He kept a few friends here and there, but it was intentional. He promised to himself never to talk to many people, until he sees Alyssa once more.
It's Alias' seventh year now in Beauxbatons, but an unexpected surprise may be waiting for him around the corner...
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
His model is Simon Van Meervenne.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-Blood. Twin brother of Alyssa Vanvilkinburgh.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character
B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
12 currently, two semi-active, two exotics.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Mountain Daylight Time -6
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: