1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Alicia Mire is the only daughter of Mooney Mire and Carlotta Mire, who are both pure-bloods, thus making Alicia a pure-blood as well. She has Rookou blood in her which she got from her father's side and enjoys being with them. She is close to her cousins and other relatives. She attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at age 11 until age 17 and whilst there, her house was Slytherin. She is currently single and still lives with her parents at the Rookery. She owns a Pomeranian dog named Sizzle and is currently 30 years old. After graduating, she spent most of her time travelling the world as a Field Journalist for the Daily Prophet. She gained many experiences and just recently, she resigned from the Newspaper Company. She wishes to be part of the Ministry of Magic as the Head for the Portkey Office.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Alicia is a cunning person. She likes getting her way. She is also sneaky and is known for breaking school rules before. She is stubborn, arrogant and spoiled when she was a child, however, now that she's grown up, she is much more mature but is still a bit of stubborn. She is known as a troublemaker and caused so many troubles at school but she manages to get away with it. She is good at casting Jinxes and Hexes and is also known to construct good strategies. She is also quite smart and clever. She is close to her cousins at the Rookou Family and enjoys being with them.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
I plan to enroll her as the Head for the Portkey Office
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? My character is single
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below:
UTC + 8