Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Aline is, first and foremost, the epitome of underestimated. Seen by most as fairly stupid, she is in reality of higher intelligence than most others, something she only really allows to flourish when using sarcasm. When she wants to be, she can be fairly charming, though often she is too lazy to be. Her facial expressions often convey a certain aloof-ness, however, and she often comes across as condescending or judgmental. If someone dares make a badly-thought-out or misogynistic remark about her, her friends, or a member of her family, for all her refined manners she will not hesitate to throw the first punch. She makes a good friend, just not one to rely on to help with a project.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
From a family whose blood was so pure they'd been included in the Sacred 28, Julius Selwyn had no reason or intention to sink to even looking at a muggleborn witch, and for 25 years of his life he didn't. Until, that was, he met the Japanese witch Hakumo Kagome.
Their relationship was unexpected, to say the least, but with Julius the only heir to the Selwyn fortune his parents made the decision to refrain from disinheriting him with two conditions: Hakumo had to pretend to be pure-blooded, and she had to sign a prenuptial areement. Both agreed to this, though Hakumo was a little concerned in regards to the prenup, and they were married a few months later, when she became pregnant.
10 years and seven children later, Aline Giselle Selwyn made her way into the world. Her first few years were uneventful, but shortly after her fifth birthday, Julius got home early from his high-up ministry job to find his wife in bed with a man he'd never even met. The divorce was filed as soon as he could get it.
The prenuptial agreement saved the Selwyns' family fortune, but there was no such barrier to save Hakumo's reputation. The only thing that stopped her ex-husband from declaring her real blood status was his love of their children. Oh, and his regard for his family reputation.
Aline's first sign of magic (and first instance of parseltongue) occurred when she was six years old and began chatting away to a grass snake in the garden, observed by a bemused older brother. Like almost every one of her older siblings, Aline was always a precocious child, but with this new revelation her father started putting even more pressure on her to be great.
Always eager to please, Aline tried her very best until she began Hogwarts. But then, after beginning contact with her mother (against her father's wishes), she gradually lost interest until she was only putting in enough effort to scrape a pass. She stopped doing homework almost completely, and became a veteran of all-nighters whenever she couldn't skip an assignment. Whenever one of her extremely successful older siblings, her father or one of her professors tried to push her towards "fulfilling her potential", the more she completely and utterly refused.
Now in her fourth year, the majority of her classmates have come to the conclusion that the sorting hat made a serious mistake in sorting Aline into Ravenclaw. Even she seems to believe it.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Three. None are exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: