1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alisha is the nicest person in their neighborhood. It's not because she's a half-veela, but of her natural outlook towards life. But like any other people, she can't impress everyone. She was hated most of the time by her girl friends, as they feel inferior whenever Alisha is around. But despite the hate, Alisha loves them. She loves everyone to the point that her kindness tends to be abused. She rarely gets angry, but when she does... You will hate yourself for doing such thing. She got really angry with her uncle, and up to now she don't speak with him.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Powers were a famous name around the Eastern part of Europe. Alisha grew up with her father only. Her father works at the Ministry of Magic located in France, so she don't seem to see him very often. Alisha's mother left her, when she was just 3 years old. Up to now, she doesn't know why she left them. Ever since then, her father would provide maximum security around Alisha. Like he was protecting her from something. Which Alisha has no problem with as it means she would have plenty of friends, until she turned 11 and received a letter from Hogwarts. Her father doesn't liked the idea of her going to Hogwarts as she already have a private tutor. But everyday, he would see her father grew miserable. Alisha couldn't shake the feeling that there's a deep reason why her mother left her, and she intend to find her when she go to Hogwarts.
8) Are you Pureblood, Half-blood or Muggle-born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Her father was a half-blood wizard and her mother was a Veela, so she's a 1/4 muggle, 1/4 witch and Half-Veela.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin, Gryffindor
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Hufflepuff
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 4