Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alison's jealousy and need for power often get the best of her and cause her to act cruel and selfish;
Alison is vindictive and cunning, she often uses other people as tools in her manipulations - she is the snake behind an angel's face.Alison displays sociopathic qualities: controlling, paranoid, charming, seductive, dominant, incapable of remorse, and extremely intelligent. Though at times, Ali does seem to display real emotion. She truly does love a appreciate her friends, putting them above all else and insuring their safety. Despite Alison can be rude to her friends, she primarily treats them with respect and kindness.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alison was raised in a poor home as an only child. She was born on August second, her muggleborn father abandoning his family, leaving the witch alone on the streets. Wishing for the best for her child, the women put Alison up for adoption at an orphan inch, knowing it would be for the best. At the age of 3, she was adopted by a Gay couple of Joshua and Mike, both Gryffindor wizards who had been looking for a daughter. Alison and the two parents got along easily, laughing and giggling together all the time, and inseparable bond.
The family was poor, with just enough money to support the three, and they completely accepted that. Alison never asked much as a kid, simply to insure her parents didn't feel obligated to get extra things for her. Alison was supposed to go to Beauxbatons, but her parents insured that they wanted her to have the bets education, so sent her to Hogwarts.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Alison has a heart shaped head, long, wavy blonde hair, and large blue eyes, She is considered beautiful by her peers, and sees the beauty as well.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Eastern, -4 behind UTC.
Number of A's:0
Number of B's: 4
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's:0