Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alissa is very gentle. She loves animals and always had since she was a baby, which is why her middle name means Lark. She is also quiet, and loves to contribute to any type of discussion.
Alissa stays calm most of the time, which means that it takes a lot to rile her up. She doesn't trust easily, but give her time and she will slowly open up to whoever is trying to get her to open up. Alissa is very unique for her young age, sometimes acting three years older in cases that she needs to, like for plays and other things.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alissa Calandra Ravens was born to Darli and Aidan Ravens on November 2nd, 2017 in their small cottage on the beach shores of the island of Naxos, Greece. She grew up in a magic household, learning to mediate at an early age, and keep her accidental magic under control when there were guests over. Everything seemed normal until her father got a promotion that sent the family up to England, and that was where everything changed for 6-year-old Alissa.
Not two years after moving up to England, her mother, who had always had a weak immune system, was struck down by Bronchitis, which was so severe that she passed from this world two long weeks later. And that wasn't the end of Alissa's misfortune: her father was also diagnosed with cancer and one long, painful year later, he also passed away.
Her first sign of magic was during her father's funeral. Alissa's grief had overtaken her and she conjured a white, thornless rose that she laid in her father's grasp before the coffin was closed once and for all. She now resides in Lil' Bundles, and is waiting to be adopted. Alissa will be entering her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 2028
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Alissa was born with blonde, curling hair, and blue eyes. As she's grown, she has gained and lost a little rabbit that she loved. After her parents died, Alissa dyed her hair dark red permantely, and shifted between grey contacts and her normal blue eyes.
The picture on the right side is of her before her parents died and her hair dying. Alissa also wore dresses when she lived in Greece until they moved up to England, which is where she changed to t-shirts and jeans, keeping her flats and high-heeled shoes.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-Blood. No notable magical relations
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
She's nine, right now, so she'll be in first year in 2028
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Gryffindor or Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Doesn't care, just not the aforementioned ones
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Nine. 3 exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 2
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 1