A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Her mind, she can convincingly fool herself into believing something that she knows is not true.
Her heart, she cares more deeply about things and people than she has ever wanted to.
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
Not exactly, she wanted to stay in Australia. She would've been happy to die there if her family hadn't left.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Qudditch, obstacle courses, speed climbing, marathoning. Anything that involves physical or mental effort. Because win. lose or draw competition is what she lives for.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
A piece of quartz she wears on a necklace, her name Allirea is of Aboriginal origin and means Quartz. A broom even though she would probably break it she still wants to be able to fly whenever she wants. A dress that isn't too frilly to climb a rock wall in, she's a girl but she still likes to have the freedom to run, jump, or flip. Her owl, she only got him to keep in touch with her family but now he is like her baby. Finger-less gloves, she thinks they looks cooler with the fingers are missing. A Woollongong Warriors hat because no matter where she is that will always be her home.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Nothing, she's never had any problems.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Allirea Kiah Lich was born in 2007 to TJ and Adelaide, as their middle child and eldest daughter. She has an older brother Daku, as well a few younger sisters Eleanor, Matilda and Blake. Allirea was born two years after Daku, ten years before Matilda, thirteen years before Eleanor and fourteen years before Blake. In 2017, Allirea and her brother Daku were participating in what some people might call "normal sibling rivalry" to them it was anything but. Daku being older, strong, and possibly even smarter always beat Allirea in every sport imaginable. There was one foot race that she won. Daku still swears that she cheated because she used a jinx to trip him, she says it was his feet that tripped him. Even so she only beat him by a few seconds but it was good enough for her.
She threw herself into quidditch only due to a strong desire to be like her father. Mainly because she was, and still is, a daddy's girl. When she was a tiny little thing she dreamed of being a seeker just like him. Except that she's not big on good sportsmanship. Just like when Daku would beat her if she wasn't instantly good at something she got mad about it. If she got mad enough she was going to break something. It was often her broom or maybe one of her hands or feet. She's broken knuckles and toes from kicking and punching walls. She snapped countless broomsticks out of frustration when she wasn't able to catch a snitch with as much ease as her father. He made it look simple and she never took into account how much practice he put into getting so good, but she never completely gave up on it.
Just before most of her siblings, but a little after Daku, she went to a small magical school in Woolongong because that was were TJ grew up, he and Adelaide wanted their children to grow up in Australia. In spite of a natural affinity for Herbology and Potions she struggled with her magic. She was good at Charms as it applied to quidditch, she seemed to have an aptitude for magic that was much more hands on. She became good a explosions which often looked liked accidents to the people around her but were actually perfectly timed and well crafted bombs. She knew the recipes like she knows the small moles on her body she could not mess them up if she was blind folded with both hands behind her back. She got bored and started playing around with recipes and 'making mistakes' on purpose.
When she left school in Woollongong she stayed close to home to be with family. She didn't necessarily want to be helping take care of her younger siblings but with her parents having demanding jobs she felt like it was her only choice. She's not the best person to play mommy or even daddy for that matter. She isn't all that nurturing, but it doesn't mean she doesn't care even when she's trying hard not to. What made her seem like a good role model was how eager she was to get them outside, it wasn't even much of a fight because everyone loved that sort of thing anyways. Almost everyone. She credits herself with the skill of her younger siblings, as if she was their instructor and not a babysitter. It wasn't her who made them good at anything they do but she still likes to think so.
The big move to England sort of left her in the lurch she had spent all of her life in Australia, it was all she knew and suddenly everyone she loved was leaving. She thought for a while about staying, and she did. For just a few years she stayed behind and trained at ASM to become a mountaineering instructor. With her co-workers she took part in adventure racing which wasn't the first time but it felt new to her without Daku making her look like she was the worst. The training activities she took part in made her miss her family more than she thought they would. She believed staying in Australia was going to keep her from feeling that since she was still surrounded by all of the places that her memories of them were tied to. She was wrong and she soon packed up her life to join them.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Allirea is a little bit cold, or completely indifferent she gets rattled easily but she will never let it show. She puts up a wall of unfriendliness to make up for the fact that she has a soft heart and it does not take a lot to break her down. Because of this she pretends to be something that she isn't, that something is mean. It makes her feel stronger, more powerful, almost invincible when she can sneer her way through the day.
She was a different person when she was younger all sweetness, forgiveness and naïvety. Then everything changed and she felt the need to change accordingly. She didn't want to be the kind of person who let something that was out of her control dominate her entire being. Rather than buckling to pressure, which she still does in a much different way, she chose to let her outer shell be a portrayal of how unfazed she truly wishes to be.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single; No kids
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
Allirea shares a lot of similarities in her appearance with the majority of her siblings. The common features in her family run strongly in her sisters, she looks almost identical to them with blonde hair and soft blue eyes and a pale skin tone. She does have some difference from them most obviously in the shape of her nose and eyes.
Her FC is Megan Park
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
5 active characters (One is a nymph and One is a werewolf)/2 inactive characters that will/did die during the current expansion