Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alsa hates interacting with people and often refuses to do so. She also has trouble expressing her needs into words, and when people don't catch her 'help me' body language fast enough, she often breaks down into tears. She was isolated and grew up in an unstable household with mentally unstable people, and so it rubbed off on her. When she is close to somebody, she is a nice-ish person who can be a b*tch sometimes.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alsa Smith was born out of wedlock. Her mother, who has multiple personality disorders, is dependent on Alsa's grandmother. Alsa has lived with her grandmother and mum since she was a baby, and grew up in an unstable household. School was her only escape and enjoyed it until middle-school. In her emotional fits, she often threw things across the rooms without touching them, and hurt other people without laying a finger on them. Alsa's grandmother and mother decided to punish her for it, and kept her from seeing her only friend for months. She often went to bed without food, and her grandmother and mother often got into arguments, sometimes physical. When the Hogwarts letter came, Alsa's grandmother yelled at her until a ministry official came. The official told her to pack, and he took her away. Because of the mental instability of her mother and grandmother, she is a ward of Hogwarts, and will live at Lil Bundles until she reaches the age of 17.
At Hogwarts, she was sorted into ___ house. Even though she is not in the possession of the mentally unstable anymore, she herself still acts mentally unstable. Sometimes when other peers get on her nerves, she threatens them, and often ends up punching them in the face.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half-blood (thinks is muggle-born)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
:B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
8. 3 exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 2
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 1