1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Althea was born shortly before her younger twin Delilah. They grew up in a muggle town with their parents, and the two hardly seperated. Even at a young age, they knew there was something different...magical about them. They recieved their Hogwarts letters, and went to school. Althea was sorted into Gryffindor, where she fit in very well, and was followed by her twin. She quickly found she had a love for quidditch and flying, and was Captain of their team by her fourth year. When she and Delilah graduated, they moved in together in a small apartment, and made a pact to tryout for a professional quidditch team. After a couple failed try-outs, they went to the Harpies, and were both picked up. The first season they learned tactics and teamwork to a much greater extent than had been accompished of the Hogwarts teams, and though they were on the team, they didn't get to play a single game that season. However, the next season they had both improved greatly and became starting chasers. Since then they've remained on the team, working closely with each other and their teammates, doing their best to win.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Althea is a party-girl. She loves having a good time, hanging out with other people, drinking, and listening to loud music. She's disciplined enough to have never shown up for practice hung-over...but there's been times it was a close thing. She loves talking to people, and getting to know them, finding their lives and stories fascinating. Gryffindor was a perfect fit for her since she could go all out both on the field and off. She doesn't much care for book-learning, and barely scraped three OWLs and the same amount of NEWTs. While she'd not dumb, she isn't the brightest either. Still, her social stills are excellent, and you'll never find someone more friendly, or willing to take a risk in the name of fun. She's friendly with other quidditch players, and sees no reason that they can't be friends off the field. If there's one critique she gets from their coaches, it's that she's never serious enough on the field.
She's grown up with Delilah and the two almost have a second sense about where the other is, and what the other will do. Delilah has always followed her lead, even into trouble, and so far she's always managed to lead them both out, mostly unscathed. She does her best to help shield her sister, as she's a little innocent and naïve. If there's one thing that has made her rethink something before jumping in, it's knowing Delilah would be right behind her jumping with her. That thought has kept her from getting in serious trouble more than once. She's never minded her sister always being there, as she always has a companion to keep her company through any adventure.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Professional Quidditch Player - Holyhead Harpies
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Ummm...like 7 and 1 exotic?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.