1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Hm, you can say that my sharacter is sneaky but the elegant type of sneaky more like misterious. Defintely not humbe or anything of that sort.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alyson attended the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic for five years before transfering to Hogwarts. She grew up in the suburbs of Reims in France. Not many notable incidents except that her sister once hexed her to turn completely orange and since then she hates the colour orange.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-Blood. A far, far, far, far relative of the Lestranges from her mother's side.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Hufflepuff. I swear on Merlin's underwear if you put me in Hufflepuff I'll hex you to turn orange for a week. OK I was joking but I really wouldn't like to be in Hufflepuff.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Um Slytherin or Ravenclaw.
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below:
Um +1 from the UK time zone.
Number of A's:
Number of B's: 3
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: