Never lose your passion to dreamLlamaSpearsTimberlake
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alyssa Cressley is a hardworking, creative, and very intellegent. She is known for her skills in logic and art, She speaks wisely but secretly blames the world around her for the simple mistakes she make. Alyssa cares for the people she loves and hates to see them hurt, But, they are not the most important to her. As she grew up, Her father and mother have always pressured her to do better in school so she can have the best. Even the simple little mistakes, she was lectured for, She couldn't help if she was terrible in sports, she couldn't help if she was awful in science, just like she couldn't help if she was terrible at any subject.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alyssa Cressley was born in Los Angelos, California to Jonathan and Elsa Cressley on September 2nd, 1998, Her father worked in an important business company, while her mother worked in a bakery. Despite being wealthy, The family has always acted like they had nothing, Jonathan and Else pressured Alyssa to do well in school, stressing Alyssa out for many years, Alyssa applied to Hogwarts, and years later, She's recieved an acceptance letter to Hogwarts.
Alyssa's first year at Hogwarts was exciting, a new breathe of fresh air, awaiting to make new friends and possibly making new enemies. She was fascinated by the magic and soon, she had powers aswell! Her second year, she adjusted into her new home and loved the friends she made, Once she reached her third year she knew the classes she passed and she knew the classes she had to upgrade her work. In her fourth year, she met a handsome boy but, only to find out he was taken, depressed by this, her grades began to fall down and she became careless of the consequences, And finally her fifth year, she's currently reworking on her grades.
Her parents have told her about her having a brother, but she just never knew who he was, She hopes to find him soon.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Alyssa Cressley can be described as an alpha-female, somewhat model-like, proper girl. She can also be described as a very tall girl. She has long strawberry-blonde hair and blue eyes.
As for her style, Alyssa dresses conservatively and wears colorful dresses and skirts. She also accessorizes by wearing a purse.
Alyssa is seen as a girly-girl.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.) Fifth Year, Transfer
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
I have one character, who happens to be exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Central Time (US & Canada)
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
21:46, May 25, 2014 (UTC)