1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A combat spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alyssa's a no-nonsense kind of person; she's straight to point and never looks elsewhere. She's rather fact minded, and is by no means willing to double check something if she comes off as wrong. She's a dedicated learner, something that has payed off in her life.
On another note, Alyssa has trouble working with other people. She believes that other people simply will drag her down, and she doesn't like being slowed down over nothing. But, she also believes that her strive for excellence will cause issues for others, which is also why she's reluctant to work with others.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alyssa Corinne Vanvilkinburgh was born on March 1st, to Armando Vanvilkinburgh and Taylor Romberger, and exactly 3 mins after her twin, Alias Christian Vanvilkinburgh. Things were all well for the twins as young infants, but it was soon due to change...
Taylor discovered that Armando had cheated on her, when a letter from his ex turned up, telling him that he was the father of her kid. He tried to persuade her to stay... but things only got worse from there. After an exhausting custody battle, the twins were split. Alias left for France with his mother and Alyssa went to Germany with her father.
Alyssa got the better story of the two. Her father was more attentive to Alyssa's needs in life, and thus Alyssa got a much better childhood, that Alias probably would have dreamt of.
Alyssa wasn't really hit as hard by Alias' disappearance, because her father always used to tell her that some day, she will see her brother once more. It was sort of a promise that Alyssa would hold her father to; but the thought of reassurance was a good thing for Alyssa.
Alyssa went to many places with her father, during her childhood. Her father was the adventure type anyway, and Alyssa loved that. They'd collect postcards from all kinds of places, from Copenhagen to Rome, they had it all.
It wasn't long until Alyssa had her sign of magic, painting the wall of her room in green, Alias' favorite color. She missed Alias pretty bad, and would wish on star by star, that one day, she'll see him again.
2 years later, Alyssa received her first letter from Alias. She couldn't believe at first, and went to her daddy for answers. Her father knew that the letter was genuine and it was in Alias' handwriting. He told Alyssa to write back to Alias. And so she did.
When Alyssa turned of age, she began schooling in Durmstrang. It wasn't anything she was unprepared for; her father had told her much about the school and how to get around. Alyssa would go on to become a brilliant student and a great friend.
Coming into her seventh year at Durmstrang, Alyssa's ready to finish it all off, but her wish may be around the corner...
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her model is Stella Maxwell.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-Blood. Twin sister of Alias Vanvilkinburgh.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character
B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
13 currently, two semi-active, two exotics. one expansion.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Mountain Daylight Time -6
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: