Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) She is as sharp as a wit, clever as ever, creative, intelligent and has an uncanny need for adventure. She has a very direct way of approach things and isn't afraid to speak her mind. When she was little, she has been described as reckless from her family members.
She is stubborn at times and she can become enraged when someone says something that she doesn't like, agree with or if she is being talked down to. She can be shown as ruthless and cynical towards others.
However, despite how vicious she can be, she is often portrayed as sad, depressed, miserable, damaged and traumatized. She has been tortured emotionally and mentally, which has led to her often being unstable and sometimes even suicidal. She has been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and often displays symtoms of survivor's guilt.
She dislikes reality, seeing it as dull, polluted and disheartening. She has lived a life of utter tragedy and has seen the horrors of child trafficking and homelessness and often struggles to cope with everyday life. She is by no means wealthy, finding refugee in borderline poverty homes with people she works for to pay for a place to rest her head at night.
Her interests include animals (like cats, pigeons, rabbits) and adores stuffed animals despite her age. Her favorite stuffed animal is a rabbit named "Mr. Kite". It was the only thing that survived the fire that claimed her family's life when she was little. She likes desserts and tea. She also likes to sketch and sometimes has a very dark sense of humor and likes reading to an extent.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alyssandra was the youngest daughter of Aurther and Mrs. Liddell and younger sister to Elizabeth Liddell. She spent most of her childhood in Oxford in the south of England. Even as a young girl, she had an amazingly creative mind, creating the imaginary world called Wonderland. She oftened played there and was a very happy little girl.
Unfortunately, she was the sole survivor of a fire that killed her entire family when she was merely six years old, burning her body extensively in the process. She was kept in hospital for a maximum of two years. This trauma has dramatically affected her reality, warping it and warping her imaginary world in the process, corrupting it with violence and darkness. She struggles with post traumatic stress disorder, survivor's guilt and is slowly gaining back fragments of her memory.
At the age of eight, she was moved into an underground asylum, known for using old-fashioned techniques. Not many people knew about this sanitarium and so it wasn't shut down for its abuse for many years after Alyce finally left. During her stay there she remained in a catatonic state until finally being placed into the temporary home belonging to Nan Sharpe, a cruel elderly woman who could care less about her.
She manifested her ability to perform magic very late, around the age of nine. She spent the next couple of years working for her ability to sleep and eat and stay in the care of Sharpe. Unfortunately, they were in the slums and she was subjected to witnessing the truth of poverty, homelessness and child trafficking and many other horrors. She learned to go to Wonderland whenever she starts to panic or get stressed out but this renders her to go into a catonic state.
Alyce has struggled for many years, battling her demons (like the Jabberwhocky) and has gotten so far with the help of her "imaginary" friend Mad Hatter (Zedd Tarrant). She is now entering the fifth year at Hogwarts and still struggles with trying to fix the corruption of Wonderland and trying to solve some unanswered questions that lead to discovering there was more to that fire that killed her family than she could ever imagine.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model: Lauren de Graaf
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle Born.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Nope.
11) What year is your character in? Fifth.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Ravenclaw
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Hufflepuff
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Six active. Two semi-active. One exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -04:00