1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
My character is in her first year. She is funny, cheerful and kind. Puts the need of others above hers. She feels she needs to be responsible. Values traditions and security too.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) My character comes from an ordinary half-blood family. Her father works for the Ministry of Magic. At the age of 5, she picked up her first wand, and did a great spell, that her brother, at his second year at Hogwarts could not do. As she becomes an adult, she wishes to be a Teacher of Charms at Hogwarts. She was in a train crash at a young age, but she survived. However, she still is afraid of going on a train.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-Blood. My character's father is in the Ministry of Magic (I'll make a character for him soon)
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) I don't mind
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Again, I don't mind
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: UTC 00
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
A little more history and personality please. Thank You!16:24, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
16:36, February 6, 2013 (UTC)