A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!) In such an environment as how she was raised an experienced, Amaryllis is very wary. She watches everything with careful eyes, and always seems to have a heightened startle reflex. Not much else is known about her, but there's a few other things that Amaryllis keeps hidden.
She only answers in startled squeaks and faint gestures, due to what Addison permitted. Another weird thing about Amaryllis is that if she doesn't want to be seen, then she isn't seen... Dark corners are her friend, she feels safe in them. She's very quiet, by nature, and doesn't like bringing attention to herself... sadly... but if she is shown a kindness, she will gladly latch on and not let go in anyway.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!) Born to a seemingly perfect couple two years after their marriage, Amaryllis Natalie Bryon had a perfect childhood. Her first two years of life were peaceful and fun, enjoying the company of her parents and going out almost everyday to hang out and explore the city they lived in... But, soon something happened, Amaryllis still doesn't know what it is, but it changed her life. Her father spent the days out working, rarely paying attention to his daughter, but it was her mother that changed the most.
Addison Byron turned to drinking and drugs, sending the family down into further debt to the gangs around their area. Steven Byron was killed as well, and it was after that attack, Addison felt like it was all Amaryllis' fault, and turned to physically harming the little four-year-old girl. Amaryllis tried to avoid Addison more after those days, but it was still pretty common to hear crying coming from the Byron apartment. Sadly, no one paid attention it due to Addison telling their neighbors that Amaryllis cried for no reason, usually.
Aged five years old now, Amaryllis' magic manifested. She somehow managed to push Addison back, giving her enough time to run to her closet and hide. Somehow, and she still doesn't know how, but during a particularly nasty group of injuries inflicted with bottles and a whole host of other things, two magicals appeared at the doorstep, arresting Addison and quickly bringing Amaryllis to the hospital to get the girl looked over. She refused to let anyone near her, and found herself in an orphanage, taking to hide in the corners and watching everything with wide and frightened eyes.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Modeled by Ekaterina Egorova.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-Blood. Her father.
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) None
6) What year is your character in? She's six.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)? Five active/One baby/One exotic