A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.Her strengths are her hidden ability to get people to trust her quickly, her quick mind, intelligence, and the ability to work with whatever life throws at her and turn it into an advantage. Her weaknesses include excessive loyalty to those she's close to, pride, ambition, and stupid bravery (at times).
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why? Only to find a good life and continue out there for the rest of her days.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so? Being by herself in a room, surrounded by journals and pens so she could write all day.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
1) Her journals
2) Locket from her biological parents
3) A family photo
4) Her wand.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why? She would try and improve the way the DMLE operates in all of the countries, so everyone has same access to different groups and skill levels of operatives.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why? Amaryllis feels like she would be a Slytherin, and really wants to be in Slytherin mainly because she thinks that she holds most of those traits that Slytherins have. The house she doesn't want is either Hufflepuff or gryffindor. Those two are the weakest houses she feels like, and would be completely embarrassed to be placed in one of those two.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
5) What's the best way to get things done?
A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Amaryllis as a young girl was extremely energetic and intelligent. By the time she was in second grade, she was able to read the dictionary out of extreme boredom and adult books. However, the older she got, and seeing her parents dead on the living room floor, Amaryllis underwent a huge change. By the time she was six, she was no longer the energetic little girl. Instead, she held herself at a distance.
The older she got, the cooler to eveyone she became. Amaryllis was one of the popular girls, mainly because of her careful intelligence, and slight kindness she showed to most. Amaryllis, or Amy as she preferred now, had changed completely since she was little. Instead of being open, she was defensive. She preferred to be by herself.
She showed more of a secretive, ambitious, and distrusting side that most had never seen before. The older she's gotten, especially in a family like the Rolls-Royces, the things she experienced as a young girl has left a lasting impact on her mental state. Amaryllis is much more dangerous, unpredictable, sarcastic, and definitely big time cunning. She is that type of intelligent that is a combination of book and street smarts, with her loving to mess with people's heads. There's little she can't do with her words, which is why she's gotten the nickname of Loki, or Silver-tongue if you want to get specific.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Perseus and Piper were a young couple that had met at Beauxabatons. He was Greek, and she was British, but, somehow, both fell in love. After graduation, they married and moved back to Perseus' family house in Naxos, Greece. Over the years, after trying again and again for a child, they finally recieved one. On June 27th, 2018, Amaryllis Mercy Iordanou entered the world. She was their first and last, and was everything they had wished for in a child.
She grew up fairly quickly under her parents' loving care. Despite having magic, they rarely used it around the house, mainly to teach her that magic isn't everything. She learned respect and responsibility from their stiff rules, and was one of the only girls who never took a sharp tone with anyone. Amaryllis, the older she got, started to realize what kind of a tongue-twister Amaryllis Iordanou was, and started going by Amy during her second and third grade years of school.
Amaryllis, or Amy as she was known by now, soon turned out to be the most popular girl at school. However, everything changed when she had her first sign of magic. It was accidentally summoning a library book when she was staying after school one day for a reading club, and she went, just overnight, from being popular to being the social pariah. And this wasn't the only thing that would happen to the young girl. When she turned nine, her parents were found murdered in their house. She was returning from a sleepover, and found her house broken into... Seeing that there was no phone on her, she slowly entered, stepping in some sort of red liquid and following it towards their living room. Once in the doorway, she spotted her parents' limp bodies.
Upon seeing them, she was struck into shock. Seeing that she didn't have any living relatives, Amaryllis was placed into an orphanage. She stayed there for two and a half years until Jack Royce and Riva Rolls came into her life. They soon adopted the now eleven-year-old girl, and gave her a chance at a new life and home. Amaryllis had soon recovered from her shock she had experienced and grew into a young, talented, skilled woman under the loving care of the Rolls-Royce parents. She is entering Hogwarts this year as a third year, despite only living with the Rolls-Royce family for only two years.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Amaryllis Rolls-Royce is modeled by Lily Collins.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into. Everyone must answer!)
1) How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2) Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character.
B) No, this is not my first character.
3) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)? 9/1
- Please elaborate further on the short answer questions, specifically two through five.
- The personality does seem a bit short...can you elaborate on some of those traits as well? You don't have to, but I suggest it. There doesn't seem to be much of a transition between traits, especially with how many times it's changed through the times.
- That's also not how schooling works in Greece. I would suggest looking into that and fixing her history appropriately.
- Why didn't the "loving care" of Jack and Riva not help her with her "dangerous" and "cunning" attitude, if she had "recovered from her shock that she had experienced"?
- your brains are made of gogurt and i hate your guts. 00:17, December 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Denied, nearly a week without revision, user is banned, and apparently the character has been removed from the family.
- your brains are made of gogurt and i hate your guts. 02:02, January 4, 2017 (UTC)