Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Amaya is very strong, but stubborn for a young girl. She hates bullies, and will often fight bullies, physically. She's very smart, and hates using sigh language, although she is knows and understands sign langauge, she will use her body language and facial emontions to express how she feels. She is very intellgent and brainy for a kid. So although she may look sweet, she is serectly trying to get stuff her way, in the manner of which she wants.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Amaya Olivia Be La Cruz was born into a small, poor family in Spain. Amaya's 'mother' was drunk all of the time, while her father cheated on her, most of the children in the family were illegamite, because of her father. Amaya hated her family, they were poor and her papa using of all the cash on poker wasnt going to help there finacial situation. But being mute, she was pushed to side, like a rag dolll. Her father's dedt kept on rising, until one day, a whole brand of the people whom her father owned money too, came to the Be La Cruz house, it was horrific what happened that day, they killed almost all of her family, and she was only 5 years old when they slaughted her family. She remebers exactly how they killed them, she only surived by hiding in one of the cubborns of the small house. Their was a little whole in the middle of one of them, but being quiet and occiasonally looking out of the small crack in wooden cubbard, she escaped. Her auntie in England, brought her over to England, but she was too old, because she died a few months after taking Amaya in. So Amaya went to Little Bundles as a 6 year old girl.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Photographic Memory
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
9 and none
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:Number of D's: