Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Amber is Noble, but Arrogant to people she doesn't know, she is also kind and sweet once you get to know her.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Amber lives on a small farm with her vampire father and witch mother. Her mother died when she was born and her father abandoned her so she was raised by her aunt and uncle who were pure-bloods but they still raised her. She has had a happy life hunting small animal's such as squrrels and mice and rabbits. She is not a vegan and she never will be a vegan. She doesn't have any friends even if she did she would try to keep them away from her so she wouldn't hurt them. The first time she got an owl she fought her hardest to not to kill it but she gets the letter off and it told her that she was accepted into Hogwarts. The first time she went into Diagon Alley she saw different people and she's older than she looks because she ages faster than a normal witch or wizard. She is 115 years old but her make-believe age is 15.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Amber is a Half-Breed, she is half-vampire and half-wizard.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) no non spacific specail ability's except being half-vampire.
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
Amber is a first year, and I would like her to be apart of the Sorting Ceremony.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Griffindor
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 5
Number of C's: 0
Number of D's: 0
- Kibet, Red, I will vouch for this User if she could have this char, please?Cynderheart (talk) 15:37, January 28, 2014 (UTC)Cynderheart
- Why do you have an alternative account? What's wrong with using your original one? LittleRedCrazyHood 02:32, February 1, 2014 (UTC)
- It's in case his one stops workin and then that one is avlible, and I have a new Gmail account, so New email, new account, is that a bad thing Red? Cynderheart (talk) 02:36, February 1, 2014 (UTC)Cynderheart
(the indents are becoming too much :P) There isn't really a problem with this, Cyn. It's just that if this account is just back-up for if you crash, then you can continue making characters on your first account, and if the account Cynderheart stops working, you can use Tigergold then. Also, you still haven't fixed the thing about history. LittleRedCrazyHood 23:49, February 9, 2014 (UTC)
ok, My other chars have been deleted by User:LittleRedBot, after I fix the history I'm gonna have this char, and Can she be sorted after? and How is it now? Cynderheart (talk) 15:46, February 24, 2014 (UTC)Cynderheart