1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
- Amber is a gentle soul. She's very creative, maternal and kind. She sees and believes in the best of people and always wants to believe that intrinsically, everyone's good. She's quite overly-trusting, due to this, and this has on occasion led to her being...manipulated by her peers. She's very easy to take advantage of, purely due to the fact that she's just so goddamn nice to everyone. Her motto in life is to be a friendly face to everyone - and she's got a very deep rooted set of personal beliefs that she sticks to. This has shaped her plans for the future - she'd love to work with young kids or like a hospital or the elderly - where her skills could best be put to use.
- Amber is also quite hardworking and determined. Once she sets her mind on a task, its all she focuses on. Amber is always prepared to take on challenges, which is a very useful skill in that it allows her to push herself in bettering her abilities. This is coupled with the fact that Amber is actually quite intelligent, thus resulting in her being a natural and fast learner. She's always excelled particularly in charms and defence against the dark arts, which is a strong combination. The problem is, Amber doesn't realise her own intellectual prowess, which means that she just doesn't know how much potential she has. She's very insecure, always wondering whether she's 'good enough' to do certain things.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
- Amber Wilson was born to Madison and Jonathan Wilson. Madison, a muggle hairdresser from Milwaukee, Wisconsin was just a regular shmegular girl who was going through a quarter-life crisis. She had decided to quit her job as a hairdresser, and go hiking along all of South America. People around her told her that she was a pretty big dreamer, as she was just a small-town Midwestern girl. But Madison decided to go anyway. Her journey was going pretty great, until she reached the Machu Picchu trail in Peru. It started as a simple hike, until Madison got separated from her group, and strayed from the trail.
- Madison, now lost and unsure of where she was due to averse weather conditions, found herself accidentally stumbling onto what (unbeknownst to her) was a nesting ground of a colony of Peruvian Vipertooth Dragons; notably the most venomous of dragons. Madison, who had no knowledge of these wizarding creatures was shook to the core - and was unable to think of what to do. It was only when Jonathan Wilson, a dragonologist, who was in the area with a team of other wizards and witches studying the mating patterns of the Vipertooth found the girl, hiding behind some rocks, and crying. Jonathan apparated himself and Madison to safety, and before he got the chance to obliviate Madison, they started conversing. Madison's zeal and enthusiasm matched that of Jonathan - and he couldn't bring himself to do it. The two continued seeing each other after that; resulting in marriage.
- Madison and Jonathan travelled the world together, and to date they've seen every breed of dragon across the world. But they packed their exciting life in when Madison made the announcement that she was pregnant. They moved back to Madison's hometown in Milwaukee, and lived a quiet life in the suburb, which is what Amber has lived her entire life. When Amber was a child, she was quite a peaceful and easy kid - no mess, no fuss. Her first sign of magic came at the age of around nine years old - she had a really bad case of the flu, and she sneezed so violently that it knocked down three hanging portraits straight off the walls, and shattered a glass vase. Madison and Jonathan never told her about their adventures, purely because it just...never came up. At her eleventh birthday, Amber received her letter to Ilvermorny, and was sorted into Pukwudgie. She's currently in her sixth year, and is part of the delegation to Hogwarts for the Triwizard Tournament.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
- Half Blood
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
- 10, of whom 2 are exotic
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
- Being nice?
4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
- She couldn't do one of those fast paced jobs because it'd stress her out too much.
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
- Helping people
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
- Too trusting, insecure, worrisome, naive.
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?
- Pear; which works best in the hands of the warm-hearted, the generous and the wise (characteristics that describe Amber).
- Kneazle Whisker; not very powerful (again, like Amber)
Jobs: Matron, Hogwarts High Inquisitor, Professor,