A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Her ability to see things from two different sides is her greatest strength. She knows what she wants and the benefit to her. She's keenly aware of the "greater good" and how her wants or desires might not be in the best interest of other people.
Her blind ambition which causes her to misuse any form of power she can wield is her greatest weakness. Rather than aspiring to be something great she's hellbent on seeing the people around her brought down a notch if she doesn't think they deserve or appreciate it.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
She doesn't have any of those things. Except maybe revenge which she misinterprets as justice. She does very much like to be involved in something that will hurt people who hurt her even if what was done to her was done indirectly.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
With her sister, they are twins. She doesn't feel like there is or ever will be anyone in the world that will understand her or care about her more than her twin.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
Her wand since it's linked to her in a special way she feels like it's the only thing that has ever really been hers. Friendship bracelet that she and her twin both have. Snowflake Button that popped off of her favorite jacket when she got too big for it. Capricorn Pendant from the golden necklaces she and her sister received as babies. Rose trinket box she got after she saw Beauty and the Beast she demanded she have an enchanted rose.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
The only thing she could think of would be to get rid of all the secrecy.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
Any, because she can't choose.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Amberley is sassy, in her own mind she's funny. She often makes quick remarks she thinks are humorous but tend to be hurtful. Amberley has a way of bringing out the best or the worst in people. She has been known to be capable of encouraging her siblings, and her friends to do things they know they will get in trouble for. She has also been known to do the opposite, talk them into doing things that could bring about recognition in the form of praise.
She not like other girls, figuratively and literally. She is and always has been beastly. She does not deal well with people treating her or the people she has let into her inner circle poorly. She holds a grudge even after receiving an apology or some much time has passed that others might have forgotten. She is willing to play any and every role, she will be someone she's very obviously not if it gets her even one step closer to her ultimate end game.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Amberley Nebraska Quinn was born in 2020, to Aiden and April, as their youngest child. Twins Amberley and Auburn have been like minded even when it felt like the world as they knew it was coming to an end. Their siblings and parents dealt with the tension of a large family and little income differently than the two young girls. They were able to band together and lose themselves in an imaginary land that had more to offer. While their mother and father fought about things they weren't able to understand their elder siblings fed off the negative energy. In 2031, Amberley and her twin sister Auburn were stalked by a wolf on a camping trip with their family. In the middle of the night Auburn left the tent, and Amberley followed. When they heard a sound they believed it to be another sibling, however no answer came to either Axe or Autumn's name, and the sound of snarling quickly changed their minds. Amberley and Auburn where both attacked by that wolf, Auburn being older, faster, and stronger was able to escape. Amberley was not as lucky, she was maimed while Auburn ran for help. Her father Aidan, her uncle Nathan alongside her brother Axe and her sister Autumn arrived shortly after Amberley's elbow was dislocated. Nathan and Aidan distracted the wolf long enough for Autumn and Axe to help Amberley escape.
It took a long time for Amberley to recover from the experience, both physically and mentally. Her right arm still can not bend without a clicking sound being made and the damage to her skin remained discolored. Magic was used on her physical wounds, and there were attempts made to use magic to heal the mental scars that were left behind from her ordeal as well. Her first sign of magic was a powerful response directly related to the attempts being made by supposed experts to help her. Amberley unintentionally fought back with a defensive charm as the spells that were used on her were performed incorrectly. Her memories of being attacked were obliviated unsuccessfully leaving her in much worse condition than before. She began breaking spells without meaning to, the young girl was dealing with extreme trauma. Her mind was doing everything it could to shield her from further anxiety and stress by treating outside intrusions as a virus the needed to be destroyed in order to maintain or even improve upon her health. Weekly visits with healers informed her parents that Amberley's mind was trying to block out the incident, however Amberley could easily be reminded of that same level of terror, and brought back to that moment whenever she heard a sound her mind told her was "out of place". Amberley still sees a healer, although less frequently, to practice techniques allowing her to work through her fear.
She finally reached a point where her mind is not continuously searching for threats that are not there. She's still supremely aware of everything that is going on around her, and she will always let her attention be drawn in by a certain sound or a some unexpected movement. Her heart rate no longer rises and she doesn't break into a sweat if it continues for too long. She didn't get a lot of support from her family. She felt a strong sense of anger coming from her older siblings who always seemed to be laughing or making some kind of inside joke between themselves. Of course her parents did everything they could to get her the help that she needed. It even seemed like the event brought the family closer together as a unit, in the beginning. Following all of the many different treatments she needed they became more unsympathetic to her response to her own trauma. She felt as if they expected her to come out of it sooner than she did, as if she was supposed to forget that her life was forever different. She suffered greatly and she never once felt comfortable talking about it with other people. Even her own twin whom she was so close to they ever created their own secret language. Still, Auburn was the only one who didn't try to force to get over it, or become impatient with her for being stuck in certain state of mind that made her the opposite of who the family knew her to be. The chance invitation to get away, going to wizarding school appeared to be what broke her from her rut.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Amberley and her twin sister Auburn have all of their mother's features. Long, thick, curly red hair. Deep, dark brown eyes, freckles and light, sensitive skin. Amberley takes after her father in terms of mannerisms, she has developed sharp senses and always shifts her focus towards something or someone that is in motion.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
3 active characters(One is a Nymph)/2 inactive characters from the last expansion
- Hey! It's nice to see you back around. :) However, there are still a few things that might need some adjusting.
- Firstly, could you please add more of an explanation to the second and third questions in the short-answer section. I'm slightly confused by the second, but that might just be wordage and that it's getting late for me here. Second, could you add more about her life as a child into her history please, possibly her first sign of magic or how her family got along and so forth? Thank you! :D
Cause your dream in life is to be a footballer's wife. 04:01, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
- I added on to both the second and third questions. If you need more than that I think I might be able to do something about that. I also added in a bit about the family in the first paragraph and the last one. There is also a specific mention her first sign of magic now.
·εїз· รยﻮคг ·εїз· 05:47, April 19, 2017 (UTC)
'Cause your dream in life is to be a footballer's wife. 05:52, April 19, 2017 (UTC)