Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Ambrose is not someone who mucks around. He knows how serious the world is, which is influenced by his rough childhood. He excels in most magic; Transfiguration, Charms, and DADA.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) When he was an infant, his parents passed away from a terrible disease. He was forced to live on the streets, had to build himself up from nothing. He attended a small Muggle school, and after learning how to read, he starting borrowing many books from the library. Soon, the local librarian - who was a wizard, as well - saw the boy's potential, and started sneaking him some books on magic in between his others. Ambrose, after reading the magic books, starting showing off what he had learnt to make some money in the streets, until, finally, he got the Hogwarts letter.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Ambrose has black hair and cinnamon-colored skin. His eyes are a deep brown. He is an average height, though more on the short side.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) NO
11) What year is your character in? 1st
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) None
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. AEST
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 2
Hi! There are just a few things:
- A child wouldn't be able to control their magic. Learn the theory, yes, but not show off in the streets.
- Why was he not taken to an orphanage, or picked up by the ministry after his parents' deaths? Surely they wouldn't be letting a kid run around on the streets - remember that all wizards under 17 have the trace.
- How did the librarian know he was a wizard? Did he have his first sign of magic at the library?
- Can you add a few sentences to personality and another paragraph to history?
I hope we can get your character sorted ASAP!
Took to long to respond/make the necessary changes. Denied.