1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Amelia is very arrogant but wise. She likes to do the action first before thinking about the consequences. She doesn't like it when people try to warm up on her for their own personal gain. She also can be very rude at times. Amelia also doesn't like it when other people try to hurt her family or her friends. Amelia is one of those people who like getting her way done and is also a perfectionist.
7)Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Amelia is a french wizard who used to go to the Beaubaxtons but she didn't like it there since it was an all girls wizarding school. For 2 years she went to the Beaubaxtons and got to meet many people but since there were no boys, it didn't seem fun to her. Amelia learned a lot of protecting spells and is more of a defense person than an offense person. When she turned 13, she realized that she hated going to an all girls school and asked her parents if she could transfer to Hogwarts.
At first, her parents refused given to the fact that her sister Cassidy Beau went there and failed in a lot of her classes (but that was only because she slacked off and was lazy). But seeing that it wouldn't be a problem for Amelia. So she transferred to Hogwarts when she got her letter of acceptance when she was 15. (oh it said I can pick the year I want her to be in on the sorting forum...)
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-blood. Both parents are wizards and her mother went to the Beaubaxtons when she was Amelia's age. Her father went to Hogwarts.
9) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No special magical abilities.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) gryffindor
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 0 of them are exotic............
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
22:08, January 5, 2014 (UTC)
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 3
Number of C's: 0
Number of D's: 0