Please put ~~~~ or your user signature here.
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Amelia is very wise and hard working. She is always thinking ahead and plans everything out. Her grades mean a lot to her and she is always trying to do the best that she can. Amelia is always following the rules unless her close friends or family are put on the line. Even though she is clearly one the the smartest kids in her year, she doesn't brag about it and is very humble.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Amelia grew up with muggle parents in a small town in Indiana so it was a huge surprise when she got a letter from Hogwarts. People tend to make fun of her for this, so she tries to prove to them that she is just as good as a witch, maybe even better. Because of this, she always exceeds expectations in all of her classes and is one of the best witches in her grade. Amelia isn't afraid to admit her parents are muggles either. She takes pride in it.
Although Amelia is always focused on her grades, classes, and homework, she still puts her dad first. Her mom abandoned her and her dad when she was about 5, and ever since she's had some slight, but not major trust issues. Since it's only Amelia and her dad, she loves her dad more than anyone. Her mom has tried to talk to her since shes left, but Amelia always ignores her as what she did was unforgivable, and Amelia isn't one to forgive and forget.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Amelia's model is Andrea Russett
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
I have two other characters and neither are exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
-6 (Central Time Zone)
Number of A's: 3
Number of B's:
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 1