1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc.
Amelia Birchale (the hale is pronounced like "hail") was born in a small town in the middle of England, what it was called is insignificant. She had two cousins by marriage, Scarlet Flare and Kyra Flare, both of whom wanted nothing to do with her.
Like Scarlet, Amelia was a Metamorphmagi, as that sort of "rare" ability seems to run in pureblood lines, so could naturally hide herself from others when needed. So Amelia used to disguise herself when not wanting to leave somewhere e.g the fair, and her parents would have no idea which stranger she was. So Amelia usually got her way, but she was not arrogant.
She had one long lost sister, Xaphania Birchale, who she met at Hogwarts when Xaphania had been sorted into Slytherin. Apparently Xaphania had been kept by their parents, whom, unlike the rest of the family, possessed the "Slytherin attitude" because she was the most likely to become a Slytherin. This shrewd assumption was clearly true; the hat had shouted "SLYTHERIN!" so loud that everyone in the Great Hall had to cover their ears when it brushed Xaphania's blonde hair.
Being very successful at Hogwarts, she left with her head held high, having been given the responsibility of Head Girl the year before, and having been a successful student with amazing grades all round.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble?
Amelia is very clever, the sort of woman you go to for sensible advice. She keeps a cool head in hard situations, and even in the face of adversity will rise from the ashes and meet her challenge after analysing the probability of outcomes, seeing whether she can avoid damage. She works well with other people, listening to their ideas and opinions, then if she has an issue with this, explains calmly and simply why.
She can be a bit snappy when angered, but she is very patient, so she'll give you a lot of rope to hang from. If she runs out of rope you've pushed her a long way and she'll rise up like a dancing flame.
3) Are you Pureblood, Half-blood or Muggle-born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood, as I state above. There is no well known famous wizards/witches she is related to, as far as her family tree is known.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
I plan on making her an Auror.
5) Describe your character's martial status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? She is married and has two children, Ginger and Robert.
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Approved! Character sorted into RAVENCLAW! 17:33, August 22, 2012 (UTC)