1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
'Amelia Callicott was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada in 1996 She grew up like any other muggle in Canada, going to school, doing homework, and playing with kids in her neighborhood. Her parents were both muggles, and with no knowledge of magic. The family moved to York, England shortly after Amelia's 9th birthday, due to a job opening for her father, Johnathan Callicott. Shortly after Amelia's 11th birthday, she got her letter, accepting her into Hogwarts. Her parents were astonished, especially her father. He saw her as growing up, marrying, and becoming a teacher for a muggle school, or something along those lines. He didn't want her getting involved with the magic commotion. One night, Johnathan and Marry, Amelia's mother, had a long talk about how this was best for Amelia. "She will be with people like her..." Marry said. That sentence may have been what won Johnathan over to the idea, as he did love his daughter, and did want her to be happy. Amelia left for Hogwarts that September. Hogwarts was great! Amelia was sorted into Hufflepuff, and found that she fit in better with wizards and witches, than the people back in her muggle neighborhood. Amelia was perfectly happy. Her years at Hogwarts came and went. When she graduated, she went to work in a little wizarding cafe in Diagon Alley. She liked her job, and was pretty good at it. But an the outbreak of one war would change her life forever. She was working at the cafe like normal, just doing her evening chores, ready to get off work, when I boy dressed in Military clothing walked in. He appeared to be around her age, but she wasn't sure. He sat down at one of the tables Amelia managed, so she quickly got his order, and got to work on it. When she went to deliver the food, she smiled. The boy was obviously shy, but the smile seemed to break the ice. "Would you mind sitting down and talking to me for awhile? I'm feeling a little low." said the man, dressed in his army green uniform. "I'm off in an hour, and I know where we can go to talk." said Amelia, feeling bad for the poor soldier. An hour passed, and she took the boy down to the peer overlooking a beautiful lake. As they sat down, the boy spoke. "I'm Nathan." he said. "Amelia." she replied. They talked for a few minutes, just getting to know each other. After about an hour of talking, Nathan finally said: "I bet you got a boyfriend, but I don't care, I have no one to send a letter to... Would you mind if I sent one back here to you?" he said, looking up at Amelia. She wanted to cry right then and there. "This boy, not 2 days after his 18th birthday is being shipped off to war, and the only person he can send a letter to is me, a girl he just met an hour ago." she thought. She nodded and said: "I will be looking out for them." Amelia gave her address to the boy, and left to go home. When she got home, she cried her eyes out. She felt that she already cared strongly about Nathan.
T'''''he first of the letters came from an army camp in California. They spoke of the hard training and hard work that he was going through. The letters were quite consistent, with about 1-2 a week. Then, they began coming from Alaska and eventually Russia. They became less consistent, and eventually, she stopped getting letters at all. After about 2 weeks of no letters, she finally received one. Nathan spoke of his love for her, and his fear of the conflict he was in-He was so scared. "When it gets rough over here, I think of that day sitting down at the peer, and I close my eyes, and see your pretty smile." he wrote. Amelia found herself crying harder than when he left. The letter ended with: "Don't worry but I won't be able to write for awhile." Amelia sobbed and sobbed, waiting for the love of her travelin' soldier.' One day, after about a month since Nathan's last letter, she received one. It was from a Captain Joseph Scott. "Ms. Callicott" it said. "Nathan is coming home." Amelia broke out into tears again, falling to the ground and dropping the letter, for she knew, her travelin' soldier was dead. "Never going to hold the hand of another guy!" she thought. "Our love will never end, and I'll never be alone." Coping with Nathan's death wasn't easy, in fact, she was never the same again. She lost her job, her home, everything. She moved back in with her parents, mostly laying in bed for hours on end, taking turns crying and sleeping. When her parents were away, she would occasionally go to Hyde Park. This became the place for her to think, though anytime she thought of Nathan, she cried. She needed a way to make up with the world. She knew she could never love again, as Nathan was her only true love. She would go to visit his gravestone in London occasionally. She would talk to him, and beg for him to reach out and speak to her, though nothing ever came. Amelia was broken, beyond repair. Amelia now tries to find work, while still morning over Nathan.'
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Amelia was always a very quiet girl, not wanting much to do with anyone. She was a very calm person, and never spoke up for herself or others. She wen't from very imaginative, to completely broken. Instead of drawing or reading a book, she would cry about Nathan. Instead of going to work, or being active with her friends, she would sleep all day, trying to get her thoughts about Nathan to go away.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Not really sure yet. She will probably start somewhere like a shop and then go from there.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? None exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. - 4 EST