Please put ~~~~ or your user signature here.
21:05, August 13, 2014 (UTC)
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Amelia Corwall, shortened to Lia, is a slight know it all. She likes facts and doesn't like when people give incorrect information. She is a pretty exuberant person, like to talk and get excited about a lot of things. She has the tendency to ramble about many topics ranging from a picture she saw to the probability of a universal remote. When she gets excited the volume of her voice steadily increases and the speed at which she talks at gets even faster. She consideres herself a nerd, as does anyone else that met her during elementary school. She is an avid reader and gets so distracted by books that she has to ban reading leisure books during the school year since none of her homework will get done if she does. She could control her magic wandlessly with no affect to her energy. She's a language buff as well. As a child she got her parents to get her lessons in French, Italian, Japanesse, and American Sign Language. She speaks those along with Korean and English fluently. She likes to use scietific terms and big words if she can. Coupled with the fact that she speaks really fast means that no one can understand her half the time.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Amelia Corwall was born in San Diego, California on August 18th. Her parents are Tom and Jennifer Cornwall. Her mother is a Korean American pureblood who went to Salem Witches Institute during her youth while her father is a half-blood from London England and went to Hogwarts. Growing up, Lia had an unusual control over her magic. She was always able to use her magic to her will. Her first act of accidental magic was apparating places in the house when she wasn't able to walk. She also had weird headaches that brought on visions of some sort. Her parents sent her to healer after healer, nothing coming up. Lia stopped talking about them and the healer visits stoped but she still had them from time to time.
Lia takes after her mother in looks but is closer to her father in personality while her sister is the opposite. She comes off as a bit crazy when people meet her and cause her to not have many friends. And the friends she does have get very stressed out on a normal basis. Her escape from the secrecy is when she comes home and gets to play quidditch with her dad. Her mother and sister plays quodpot so she also is knowlegable in quodpot stratagy as well. She got her Hogwarts letter the day after she was told by her parents that she was going to be attending Hogwarts insted of Salem because her father wanted one of his children to go to Hogwarts and Ana already went to Salem.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 3
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 0