1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Amelia was born on August 15, 1992 to Edmund and Lucia Rattle. Her father was a well-to-do Muggle-born bussinessman and her mother was Spanish and pure-blood. Until she was eight years old, Amelia and her father and mother lived in Barcelona, after that, they moved to Doncaster, England. She was given twin siblings, Arthur Mark and Alice Mae on April 12, 2002 when she was ten years old. Amelia and her family both socialized with Muggles and wizards alike and her family was liked by all those who knew them. Her mother works as a daycare teacher at a Muggle Daycare School.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Amelia is sweet yet short-tempered. She is funny and never shy. She is sometimes boastful. She sometimes acts crazy. She's a romantic but would never admit it.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Amelia is a half-blood.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Amelia wants to work in Diagon Alley or enroll into the Ministry of Magic. Prefferably the Ministry.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Amelia is in a relationship with Chase Championship.
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
She doesn't want to be sorted into Slytherin.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Any house is good.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below:
Eastern Standard Time +4