1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Amelia Siobhan Matthews is the sixth child out of ten. She had never really been very close to any of her siblings, except Beatrice. Shortly after her younger brother's, Flynn, birth, she noticed Bea didn't quite like him. Amelia eventually realized Beatrice actually disliked him and for that, left to France. Unlike her sister, Amelia kept her eyes on her younger siblings, but with distance, of course. After her older siblings graduated and left, Amelia felt the need to keep watching over them without them knowing. Until she left for Hogwarts, that is. Once on Hogwarts, much like her other siblings, she was placed on Gryffindor.
Amelia developed from a shy and quiet girl to a loud and confident woman throughout her years in Hogwarts. Amelia was never one to pull pranks on her first two years in Hogwarts. She was the nerd, always reading and always the first one to answer during classes. It was quite annoying at first, but everyone slowly got used to her antiques. On her third year, she finally broke out her shell and slowly began growing more confident in not only herself, but her friendships as well. On her fourth year, Amelia had begun pulling pranks with her classmates.
On her fifth year, she was very loud. She was always laughing and pulling jokes, if not pranks. Amelia always made the best of everything, and came to realize life was short and unpredictable. In fact, she even got her first boyfriend, which lasted around half a year or so. They ended on mutual agreement. Looking back to her first and second years, she couldn't believe what she missed out on. On her sixth year, she snuck out to the Forbidden Forest multiple times, being caught on a few. As always, she took the blame for her friends, not wanting to get them in trouble. Amelia was always one to be in detention almost every day. Ranging from sassing her teachers to 'decorating' school property.
Her seventh year was the worst of her years, actually. Her friends all turned on her for a transfer student from an institute in South America. She came to realize she was to graduate and be an adult, meaning her pranks and joking life had to come to an end sooner or later. She spent most of her year alone and depressed, also feeling insecure of herself. For whatever they did, they somehow managed to pin it on Amelia and get her in trouble.
Amelia hated her life.
At the end of her year, everyone supposedly came to their senses and apologized to Amelia. They thought that with a bash of eyes and an apology, they'd have their naïve friend back. Oh how wrong they were. Amelia had matured during that time, and with her new friends, she grew much more confident. Her ex-friends were quite shocked, to say the least. Amelia didn't give a crap, though. When graduated, Amelia got a job in a muggle music store, and bought her own apartment. There, she lived until she was twenty, when she decided to take a trip around the globe with her best friend.
Upon her return, Amelia was determined to keep a closer eye on her younger siblings, which she never forgot, and if possible, grow a more closer relationship with them. It would probably take time, but to her, it didn't matter.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Amelia is a loud girl. Despite having said she'd mature for the real world, she never fully did, and on her trip, her old joking self returned. She has a wild attitude. She likes partying and making the best of life. She's aware she should stop, but she can't quit smoking, unfortunately. It was a habit she had gained during her seventh year in Hogwarts, and had worsened throughout the trip. Amelia likes having a good time and even if she doesn't like to admit it, she's a bit cheesy when it comes to friendships and love. She's very cheeky and has a dirty mind, truthfully. For her younger siblings, she has a slightly more mature and motherly side. For the older ones, she has a more... sassy side. She likes singing too. And modeling, too.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-Blood, Flynn Matthews
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She doesn't have a job.. I'm still thinking where she'd do best.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Gryffindor, as all of her siblings are/were. >.<
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.