Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
I am a loyal young witch. I have a lot of courage and would not go down without a fight with someone who used a spell on me. Basically, I would fight until the death. I would do anything to protect my family and friends because if they give me their love, then the only way to give it them back is giving them love and protecting them from anything/anyone who attacks/hurts them. Even though I am a nice, cheery bright girl, I can also be very cunning. If I don't like someone, I will admit it, but I would not be horrible that that person. Ever since the death of my mother and twin sister, Amelia, I have proven to be a very strong girl.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) I was born five minutes before my twin, Ariella. We were brought into the lives of two wonderful parents, Adam and Adriana. I grew up to have the perfect life, that was until the day I will keep a secret. (Basically, I accidently killed my sister and mother practising a fire spell, which exploded the house I was currently living in)
After my father came home from work and found out about the tragic, accidental events, he covered for me and was arrested for man-slaughter. He protected me and I was then given to my Aunt Clara and Uncle Lennie. They are amazing adoptive parents and care for me like I am their own daughter.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!I have beautiful brown eyes, which I gained from my mother. I have the perfect shaped eyebrows which don't need to be waxed to put into shape. My nose, also perfect. My skin as soft as pebles. My hair, long, curly an blonde, with tiny streaks of brown in. I am always seen wearing red lipstick, as it is a symbolic message because my twin sisters, Amelia, favourite colour was red.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-Born.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) I have nightmares every full moons of the day I accidently killed my mother and sister. No one knows the answer to why this happens, not even myself.
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.) Transfer student, Year 5. Previously went to a private wizarding school named Atriux.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Slytherin. Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw or Gryffindor.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into) 1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? - 4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. English time.
Number of A's:
Number of B's: ll
Number of C's: l
Number of D's: ll
- The full moon thing doesn't have any relation to werewolf abilities? LittleRedCrazyHood 22:37, February 27, 2014 (UTC)