Merisa 23:43, August 20, 2015 (UTC)
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Amelia is at heart, a happy person. She is loud (well as loud as you can be if your mute) and stubborn. She isn't afraid to stand up for what is right, even if she stands alone. She can be a bit of a Smart Alec. Amelia is also a rule follower. She doesn't want to get in trouble because it would be embarrassing. She can be considered a bit of a bookworm. Amelia is an observant person. She is also a relentless shipper and takes pride when a ship actually happens.
Amelia, is actually fighting depression. It has become easier to make Amelia stressed or anxious because of this. She can be extremely negative when she is like this. Also, it's easier to have her snap at you. She frowns more when she's like this and hides her inner tears with snarky comments.
Amelia was born mute. Which makes it harder for her to participate in class which frustrates her. She wishes to talk but she can't. She has so much to say but can't write it all down. So, she may seem like she's not listening when in reality she is.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
It all started with a cup of hot chocolate and a cold December.
Lisa Matthews was a Witch. She had graduated from the Salem Witches' Institute. She was determined to be able to live in both worlds. Which soon lead her to her one year away from getting her Musical Education degree.
Henry Richards was just a normal joe. He would go to work, school and home every. Single. Day. He wanted change. That soon came at a café.
It was cold and she didn't have any other classes that day, so she went to the local café to order some hot chocolate. Once she got her drink she turned around-
And spilled the drink all over the person behind her!
She apologized over and over as she hastily started to clean up her mess. She looked up and their eyes met. After the incident, they hung out a few times before they actually became an item. A year later, they were engaged and six months later, they were finally husband and wife. Soon after, they became parents. Lisa would soon learn a secret that Henry hid so well, even HE didn't know it.
He was verbally abusive.
How did Lisa find out? Well, it goes like this:
Whenever the kids would do something wrong, he would yell at them and say things that would bring their moral down. He would even do it to his wife. Lisa only stays with him because she loves him and knows he can be better.
Amelia Snow Richards was born to Henry and Lisa Richards on December 31 2010. The doctors soon found out that her vocal chords were undeveloped, making Amelia mute for her entire life.
Her first sign of magic was when she was five and was frustrated that she couldn't tell her mom what it is that she wanted. Suddenly, an arrow pointed to what she wanted. Luckily, her mother was doing laundry when she saw this happen. She quickly rushed over to Amelia and explained to her what had just happened. Her mom taught her sign language with the rest of her siblings, and taught her how to write.
Over the years, Amelia became painfully aware of her father and how he was talking to her and her siblings. He was verbally abusive. Amelia would take the fall for what her siblings did and would get talked to in such a way that it's no wonder that she got diagnosed with depression at age eleven.
She was accepted to Salem and gladly went. She made some friends and loved it there. When she was fifteen, they moved to England and they've been their ever since.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Wandless Magic cause...you know...mute.
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 13. 2 out of that are exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Mountain Time
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 3
Number of D's: 2