A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
- Amelia's strengths would be her unswerving loyalty to her friends and family, she'd do absolutely anything for them, doesn't matter what it is. She's also incredibly brave, willing to stand up for what she believes in no matter what stands in her way.
- Amelia's weaknesses would be her extreme self-deprecation, anxiety and her hard-core procrastination.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
Amelia wants to find a nice girl and settle down into a world of being a politician and a published author, oh and she wants to attend the Eurovision Song Contest... like every year.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Just spending time with friends, doing absolutely nothing productive and listening to all her favorite Eurovision songs.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
- Her iPhone: It's got all her favorite music in it plus her connection to the muggle world's social media. Amelia lives for social media.
- Her Headphones: It lets her tune out the world when she needs to, something she needs to do often. There are just too many annoying people. Plus, it's a good excuse to avoid conversation.
- Her Wand: She needs it to perform magic. Obviously.
- Her Favorite Jacket: It was a gift from her mother, it fits her very well and is super comfy.
- Her Laptop: She needs it to access stuff her phone doesn't have the power to, plus it's better for watching Eurovision.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
She'd make sure everyone is treated equally, no matter what. Discrimination and prejudice drive her absolutely wild. Always has, always will.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
She wouldn't have known enough to see a difference in any of them. However, from an OOC perspective I definitely see her as a Hufflepuff.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
:D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
:D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
:C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
5) What's the best way to get things done?
:A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
There's one thing you gotta know about Amelia before talking with her... she's very energetic and excitable. She gets passionate about almost everything, but especially a few things, or rather, a long list of things. Music, Politics, Writing, Reading to name a few. She could talk for hours about any of the above items, especially music, and especially if that music is Eurovision.
Anyways, Amelia isn't just excitable. She's also a very kind and caring friend to the few friends she does have. If you manage to become her friend... you've earned a friend for life. She'll stick by you for life, no matter what. She's incredibly loyal in that regard. However, this can have some side affects... because Amelia cares so much, she really doesn't like to let people down or tell them if she's not comfortable. So she could very easily be manipulated in that way.
Amelia is also incredibly smart and hard-working, even though she won't admit it. (She is a huge procrastinator though, like you have no idea). One of her worst qualities is possibly her self-deprecation. She can't seem to realize that she really is a very smart, very kind and just a great person over all. The tiniest perceived insult can ruin the rest of her day, luckily for her though, it doesn't happen very often because she's such a great and caring friend.
Amelia is also very passionate about equality for all and will defend other people from any sort of discrimination tooth and nail. She's very witty and very, very good at shutting those kinds of people down real fast. She won't stand for any bullying directed at her friends and family... if only she wouldn't let it happen to herself either.
Amelia also gets very anxious and worried about almost everything unfortunately. Just as she gets excited over everything, everything can make her super anxious and worried. Social interaction being a big part of that, she really hates making eye contact with people. It makes her very uncomfortable.
As stated before, Amelia is very passionate about politics and often gets into deep conversations about it with anyone that will take her up on it. Unfortunately, a lot of her friends aren't willing to talk about with her. Sometimes because they don't know enough and don't want to learn and sometimes because it scares them. It scares Amelia too, usually talk about war does the most, but she still talks about it a lot, which ties into the next thing...
Amelia is incredibly brave for multiple reasons. It's not like a soldier kind of brave, more of a willing to face her fears and fight for what's right kind of fear. She will not back down from something she feels is right because she's afraid. She'll just bite back the fear and deal with it because she knows it's the right thing to do. She's also very brave because she's very, very open about her homosexuality and that's actually the one thing she's confident about and if someone attacks that... let's just say it wouldn't end well. Not only would her friends attack the poor bastard, but she would berate them and make them feel like shit for the way they treated her. Now, only if she could do that for all her other qualities, Amelia would be a lot happier and confident.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Amelia Todd is the oldest child of Charles and Emily Todd, a muggle couple from southwestern England. Charles worked as a computer programmer for the British Government and Emily was a political writer for the BBC. The pair started dating when they were about 25 years old, and after only a year of dating, Charles proposed to Emily. It wasn't long after that, no more than two years that Emily found herself with child. Nine months later, the couple had their oldest child, whom they named Amelia.
Approximately, three years later, the couple had another child, a boy this time, named Christopher. Finally, three years after Chris, Charles and Emily had another boy named Charlie. (Charlie and Charles. I know. Very original naming). The family was now complete, three kids was more than enough for the couple.
It was apparent from a young age that strange things happened around Amelia. The first weird thing to happen happened around her eighth birthday. Her brother was annoying her when she was trying to listen to her favorite singer of all time, Debrah Scarlett. Her brother had other ideas and was talking all kinds of nonsense to her. Suddenly, her brother sounded exactly like Debrah Scarlett and couldn't stop singing her various songs. It wasn't permanent, and only lasted about five minutes, but it was still very bizarre. Her parents couldn't blame Amelia, there was no way she could have done that... could she?
Turns out, she could have and she did. Unintentionally of course. You see, Amelia was a witch. Some weird guy from some organization called 'The Ministry of Magic' came to their house and explained that Amelia was a witch, and she had to attend this school called 'Hogwarts'. The Todds of course, were supremely confused but they had no other choice but to accept it. Amelia was taken to Diagon Alley to get her stuff, escorted by a ministerial representative and her father.
Then come September 1, Amelia was off to Hogwarts. Everything about the school excited her, (Amelia is very excitable). She didn't make a whole lot of friends during her years at Hogwarts and other than the fact that she realized she was very, very, very gay, nothing very eventful happened during her first six years at Hogwarts. Amelia is now a seventh year and is still in the same house she was in when she was sorted, ________.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
11 and 2
'Cause your dream in life is to be a footballer's wife. 05:26, May 10, 2017 (UTC)