Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) she is a very adventurous child that cant sit still for very long. she can be kind and gentle when she wants to but is also known for playing a lot of pranks and jokes. she isn't stuck up contrary to what people believe. that's just how she acts around her parents friends.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Amelia is a pure-blood witch from north of france. her parents moved to Scotland just after her 7th birthday. her parents were never really around. when they were they barely spoke to her. she was raised by house elfs and sometimes her aunt when she stayed for months on end. because of the way her parents acted their friends expected her to be the same. she wasn't but she acted spoilt for the sake of it. as she got older her parents began to fear she was a squib so began to get more and more distant. not that she noticed anyway. she was 10 before she had shown her first signs of magic. her parents had left for yet another business trip leaving her in the care of her aunt. it was the day of her 10th birthday and she was mad at her parents for not being there. so in her anger she caused the light bulbs to explode. her parents were over joyed when they returned to find their daughter was not a squib. but as quickly as the attention arrived it was gone and her parents went back to ignoring her. she is now 12 and in her 2nd year of school
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) pure-blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) hufflpuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
:D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
:A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. +0
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: