Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Ames is a sassy young French guy. Everyone knows that. He finds humor in the strangest of things like a cat being stuck in a tree ("It can get up but it can't come down!"). He is a overwhelming optimist. He can be a bit awkward and can make others feel awkward if he wants to. He rarely gets embarrassed about anything and sometimes will have random bursts of intelligence. He's pretty quirky and weird. He'll get people on the dance floor simply by being like, 'You can't dance worse then me~'. He'll sometimes just say random things just to get people to laugh.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
First off, you must know, his parents are from very different groups of people. His dad was a French Auror and his mother was an accountant. So...very different. Well, it happened by chance really. His dad, Monsieur Leon Bastarache was working on a case when he ran into Mademoiselle Victoria Roux. They argued when he bumped into her but he soon asked her out. Very direct that man is. That date was an uncanny success.
After date after date, he finally asked her to marry him. Took the guy two years mind you. Of course, Victoria's parents didn't approve of the marriage. After all, they new virtually nothing about this guy. Victoria didn't care and eloped with him anyways. The Roux family was then broken beyond repair on June 28th 2010.
Two years later, on February 13th 2012, Ames Bastarache was born to two loving parents.
But of course, not everything can be so smooth. Leon was done lying to his wife and told her that he was a wizard. Of course she thought he was crazy...until he showed her some magic. She couldn't believe it. So they fought for a whole year until Victoria finally decided it didn't matter. They were happy one again
By Ames's fifth birthday, he had his first sign of magic. He wanted to be able to go on the super high (relatively speaking for he was a small child) trampoline with his older cousins. With a soft crack he was there, happily bouncing away without a care in the world. His cousins were confused but didn't say anything about it. After all, one of them could have put him there. His dad, who was carefully watching from the sidelines, carefully pulled his son aside and explained to him what happened in terms that he could understand.
When he was ten, he got his letter to Beauxbatons and happily went mind you. In his first year, he was sorted into Papillonlisse. That year, he met Jacinthe Mercier. They became friends after a few disagreements. They've been inseparable since.
With his school, he's visiting Hogwarts for the year.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model: Andrew Garfield
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
13 two exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
NOTE: He is an expansion char