The Sorting Quiz
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Myst projects an aura of touch-me-or-else and because of her rebellious image in school, bullies never came near her. Her projected school image made her look a real toughie and because of her ancestry, she always carries herself with a rebellious grace. Also due to her being descended from old wizarding families, she has the tendency to be very manipulative and cunning.
Though she might look like really tough, she cares for her friends and she doesn't care who they are as long as they're true. Her want to project an aura of toughness and radicalism also affects the projection of her feelings. If she deemed that something is not tough-enough like having a crush on someone, she'll never admit it.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Amethyst Malva Violetts was born to Letizia and Arcane Violetts, wizards from old wizarding families. Her parents were very proud of their ancestry making them both of a racist sometimes, a trait which Myst found very annoying at times. She was raised in a villa, provided with everything she wants adn she needs. Since her parents were not very much open to muggle stuff, she doesn't know much about muggles and she find them as very curious specimen.
When she reached 8, her parents were already hiring private tutors to prepare her for Hogwarts life as soon as possible but possessing a stubborn personality, she made her tutors surrender to her schemes and wants. Her parents gave up on educating her early and called her the first Violett "simpleton". The words etched itself to her mind and since then, she wanted to prove her parents wrong. She didn't felt close to them anymore.
When she reached 11, she went aboard the Hogwarts Express with her parents telling her that she should be proud of her being Violett as a compensation for her being a simpleton. She rolled her eyes when she turned her back and she accidentally bumped into a girl, Ophelia Chains, who became her bestfriend despite the difference in their houses.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Amethyst has naturally blonde hair but she prefers to dye it with black or brown. She has pale skin and wears eyeliner most of the time. (I will be using Paige (Saraya Jade Bevis))
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-blood.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) None
11) What year is your character in? 4th Year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Ravenclaw
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? I have one character and no exotic characters. None
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. UTC:+8:00
Number of A's:
Number of B's:3
Number of C's:2
Number of D's: