1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Amethyst, who is called Amy, prefers to stand up to herself. She's loyal to all her friends, and will stand up for them as well. She tries to be friends with everyone, but that won't happen with her personality. Little sister to Rose, she's bound to have some attitude, right? Well, she usses that attitude on people who annoy, or disrespect her or her friends.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
She never got much attention from her parents. er parents, though, had always taught her not to get in trouble, despite their own history. Amy took the good advice, and rarely ever got in trouble, unless she was screwing with her sister, which was a lot.
8) Are you Pureblood, Half-blood or Muggle-born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pureblood, sister to Rose Wolfskill
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin, Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Most want to be in Gryffindor, but Ravenclaw is fine.
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 3