1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Amira El-Amin was born in Cairo, Egypt to a Pure-Blooded Egyptian family. She had a nice childhood as she was treated to luxuries that some of her friends never had. She was frequently bullied so she had a lot of emotional stress.
One day she went home and she saw that her mother had been murdered by her father for lying to him so she made a solemn vow to herself that she would never lie at all ever and her father was sent to jail.
Amira learnt of her powers at nine years old and was taken care of by another witch who lived in Egypt and she grew up learning quite a bit of magic. She specialised in Non-Verbal spells.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Amira is very honest and speaks the truth unless she needs to lie, need being the crucial word. She can be sneaky and sly.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Amira is Pure-Blood.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Amira plans to join the Egyptian Ministry as she wanted to help the Wizarding World.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Amira is a single woman.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.